Me and Sis In Law, Lunch, Office, Property and Air B&Bs

 Seems like I go days without
getting out and taking pics
then all of a sudden I have 
several post to do at
one time and I get
behind. 

This is Kim, my sis in law.

We had lunch at the 
Party Fowl on Monday.


Kim wanted to treat me
to lunch since I went
to town with her
to clean out her office.

Kim has been working from
home since lockdown in 
March of 2020
but next week she
retires. 

I did not get a pic of 
the office before but this
is after the pack up.
Kim used to travel with 
her job and she had lots
of things from each country.
We packed up four
large bins.


I have been behind of some
other pics also.
I shot the FIRST
bday party for Winston,
son of Emily that works
with us at the venue.
It was held at her in laws
place. 
What a beautiful place.

This is the field next to the yard.





Next to the barn.


In the yard.


And this is an Air B&B
they run on the property. 
Yep, its in a silo.

Here is a pic that is posted
on line.

You can also check out the inside
here
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/42860770/photos?fbclid=IwAR3XMfDwzVi4WxN5y1qgqXlU51ffbC0brNM9ppBTYQsf_2UbIEqowBaXt78

But if that is not enough,
they have yet another
Air B&B.


I would have loved to taken pics
of the inside of their home but
I only got the br and the their bedroom.
I wanted to respect the fact it is
their home.
The home they live in was
built by Emily's father in law.
A lot of items in the
home has been built by him.
AMAZING. 

I will share more about their home
in a later post.

Pam














Comments

That house is really nice and that silo B&B is something!
Marie Smith said…
Wow to that B&B. Lovely area too.
Ann said…
Wow, that silo is pretty impressive
Liz A. said…
Interesting B & Bs. (You can always set some of your photos aside for a day when you don't get out and take pics.)
That silo B & B is very different.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom