COVID and Delta Variant

It just seems to be never ending.
COVID
Delta Variant.


Right now at 14
days and Evie still seems to be
fine. Yes, her whole family came
down with it, all 11 living in 
the home. 
Thank goodness they all
seem to be getting on their
way. 

Amber's (daughter) hubs has it.
Postive test on
Friday.

Then Amber found out on 
Sunday that one of the boys
on the football team has it,
so DJ is quaranteed from
football and school. 
A few schools around our
area is closed till after
Labor Day due to it. 

On top of that, my oldest
brother Ray was admitted to 
the hospital early Saturday 
morn. Fluid on the lungs.
He started out with congestion
and thought he was getting
better but it got him.
Neg for COVID.
He also has COPD.
But he was allowed to go
home to heal this afternoon.

MASK UP
folks.
 

VACCINATED also.


Pam


 

Comments

It is so scary out there. We had to go to Milwaukee over the weekend. My brother had passed away in July. As things looked better for a few weeks we made our plans. Then things started going downhill with the Delta Variant. We came home on Monday to find out that my niece who was with us tested positive. Then we heard that someone at the memorial testing positive. We were tested yesterday waiting for our results. I was so careful. Most of Milwaukee is unmasked but I wasn't. I hate this. Enough already! Praying your family is all well.
We have been wearing our masks when we're out n' about. Purrs and prayers to everyone.
Christine said…
Stay safe Pam sorry to hear this news.
Ann said…
I haven't heard of anyone around here getting it yet.
Liz A. said…
I'm in a place where I can tell those around me to wear their masks. Ah, the power of being an adult in a school. Mostly, the kiddos are good about their masks, though.

Sorry about the family. I hope they're recovering.
Sandee said…
Sending good thoughts to all affected.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Jeanie said…
It's really grim. I'm masking or double masking everywhere I go and watching everything like a hawk. I worry about Rick on his big bike ride this week -- not the riding so much but the communal meals. He says they are supposed to be masked and he would. I hope he does!

You stay well and all good wishes to those you know who are ill.
Red Rose Alley said…
I'm so sorry to hear about all of your loved ones, Pam. Please stay safe and take care.

~Sheri
Marie Smith said…
I wear a mask and have both vaccines. Can’t let the guard down with this variant. Stay safe. Glad the family is healing.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom