Everleigh, 2 Year Old Birthday Party






DJ, Braden and Big Brayden.

Next, the two Braden/Braydens.

Big Brayden is Everleigh's dad.

This is Hannah, Everleigh's mom.

Hannah was trying to get Everleigh
to kissy face..

Instead I got the eye roll.








I don't get to see Everleigh that
much. Matter of fact this
is the first time since 
Christmas. She has her mom
and dad, grandparents on both
sides, great grands, aunts and
uncles and she lives over
an hour for me. It is not
always easy for Hannah
to be free with Everleigh when
I am coming that way.
I was shocked however
when I was holding Everleigh,
told her I loved her and she
said, " I love you".
I have to say, my heart totally
melted and I developed tears!!
Then she kissed me. 

Miracle little girl and I 
am pleased to play
the distant great grand.
Esp for times like that.

Pam

 

Comments

Sandee said…
What a fun birthday party. She's most beautiful.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
BeachGypsy said…
What a little cutie!! Very pretty party and pretty baby girl---so glad you got to be there! Great picture of you and you look so happy! I bet she loved ALL THE BRIGHT PRESENTS!!!
Red Rose Alley said…
Happy Birthday Everleigh! What a fun birthday celebration, Pam. She's getting so big, and she looks so precious in these pictures. What kid doesn't love a pink Disney theme? So many presents for the birthday girl, and love that little chair Fun times for sure. And a sweet picture of her and grandma.

~Shero
Martha said…
It looks like it was a great party. She sure is adorable and looks like she had a great time. I love all the photos, but especially the last one. :)
Christine said…
What a lovely gathering!
Liz A. said…
Looks like it was a great party.
Rain said…
LOL love the eye roll, you go girl. :) I can't believe she's already 2!
These photos are so precious. Everleigh is adorable! It looks like she enjoyed her birthday!
She is beautiful and I love her name! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Ann said…
Aww, she is absolutely adorable and she looks like she really enjoyed her birthday party.
Happy 2nd Birthday Everleigh! Love the photos. She's a doll.
Happy Birthday from all of us beautiful Everleigh, that was quite the party!
Jeanie said…
I so dearly remember her early struggle for life. What a miracle child and what a darling little girl she has become! Great joy in those faces -- especially yours!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom