Breakfast, Swag Bags and Breakage

 

Breakfast Monday morn
after getting home from
picking up Mark, Kim 
and Holly at the airport.

Julie gives the bride and groom
swag bags when they marry
there. Each back contains cards
from local vendors, hand lotion...
just little things that are donated.
Julie always throws my card
in there but never ask me to
donate. Once before I made
up some lotion with a mix
of essential oils in it.

But I saw the cutest jewelry 
dishes at the dollar store.
I bought the two below and 
two that said, Mrs and Mr 
on them. These are the 
only two that made it 
to the venue.


I also included to eye mask
cause we do FIRST LOOKS
with the bride and grooms
if that is requested. Most
times we make them close
their eyes and we move them
in position...I thought to keep
these on hand would be nice.

So were you wondering why
I only made it to the venue
with two jewelry dishes?

Had them sitting on the table,
Misty did a big leap and 
slid, knocking the other
two to the floor...



Oh well, just two bucks 
down the drain.
However, I donated 20 bucks
to some friends for
what it cost them to 
make me a quart
of 
Watermelon Moonshine.

And that 20 bucks did not
go down the drain,
it however, did go down
the driveway with the pouring
rain on Sunday. 
Yep, getting it out of the 
car, I dropped it..
SMASH on the 
driveway. 
I really wanted a slip
before bedtime.

By the way, dropping, stumbling, 
and tripping is a common
thing with Fibro...
its the muscles that are
affected and sometimes
they just decide to 
give out.
DAMN, I wanted a slip.

Pam








Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Oh, I'm so sorry for this bit of bad luck. :( Watermelon moonshine sounds interesting, and I know you adore the fruit. Best wishes, my dear.
Sandee said…
I'm sorry about the smash on both counts. Life happens when we're planning other stuff.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Christine said…
Breakfast looks healthy!
That swag bag is really nice! Oh, breakfast looked nice too.
Awe, so sorry about the cute little Mr. & Mrs. trinket dishes and that you didn't get your sip. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Ann said…
I saw on Facebook about the jewelry dishes. I would have been pretty upset about dropping the $20 bottle of watermelon moonshine. Sounds interesting.
Liz A. said…
Ouch. What a heartbreak.
Watermelon moon shine, sound interesting.
Coffee is on and stay safe
How frustrating the dropping must be. Taking is lightly is so important. The first looks at the weddings must be so cute!
Jeanie said…
Those dishes are really cute and what a terrific find! Very good to have in your prop arsenal!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom