Red, White and Blue with Stars Wreath

 A few blogs back I shared this with you.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Lily seemed to like it.

I stopped in Wally World
yesterday to see if they
had some wooden stars
I could paint. I had to go
in there cause my glasses were
ready for pick up so I 
thought if they had the 
stars I killed to birds
with one stone.
If they did not have then
I would have to make
a stop to Hobby Lobby.

They did not have the wooden
stars but they had
some foam ones.
I think they worked just 
perfect. I applies
them with 
E6000 glue. 
My front door gets a 
lot of the evening sun 
so I hope my fave glue
can handle that.
Once the glue dries I will
take a pic of it hanging
on the door. 

Are you crafting anything 
right now? What are you
are you crafting or creating 
right now?

Pam


Comments

Sandee said…
So pretty. I like the stars too. Brilliant idea.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
That sure is pretty and I hope you show us when you put it up on your door!
Jeanie said…
The wooden stars make it, Pam. Great idea!
Ann Thompson said…
I think the foam stars look perfect. Of course I like that they are glittery
Liz A. said…
Those stars do work perfectly. After my Monday blog post you'd think I'd have started knitting something already. Alas, no. The only crafty thing I'm up to is crafting a slide presentation for a final exam for students for next week.
Darla M Sands said…
I agree with Brian. :)
R's Rue said…
So pretty. Well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom