Emily and the Song, Hermitage Hills Hillbillies, The Girl Doll and Sleep

UPDATE~ since posting this

post I have realized that the

link below does not

work if you click on it..

I copied it and used it 

that way and it came up.


 Emily, me, Julie and Autumn.


Part of the I Do Crew at 
TN Tiny Weddings.

Emily is new to our group. 
But she is doing an awesome job.

Emily is also one of  Nashville's
local singer/songwriter and we
are so proud to have her assisting
and playing at the venue. 

Just this Friday Emily, a co-writer
on a song to our service men and
women released this song. (below)

https://ffm.to/thank-you.ofp?fbclid=IwAR2U3WEnM3ogm4djlhvkxdyDSXzbuUaoDgYDY9PU4N6ZAuF2LqLD2jvMFdo

I sort of took it easy, to say the 


least today.....I basically
slept all day except around
two when I went out to get 
some lunch. 
I spotted this when I went out.


A CAR...not a truck loaded
down in front of Hermitage Hills
(subdivision) ....looks like 
Hermitage Hills Hillbillies!


Once I posted on FB...
Aric, a friend, posted this.
Him and James from the venue
were out and saw the same thing, looks
like Wally World parking lot. 
How in the world did they get
all that stacked and packed like that.
WOW...

Yesterday I was behind
a truck at a red light
that had a deer head
on the trailer hitch.


haha...but looking closely I see
a small girl doll behind the 
deer....haha
the things you see if you just
look around. 


I told you I slept all day today, when
I say that I am not joking.
I have waken and here and there,
let the dog in and out, 
go for lunch and eat but the 
longest spell I have been awake 
through the day would have been
about 1.5 hours at one 
given time. 
WHY?
I wanted to test my meds....
WHAT?
I take a med to actually 
keep me awake during the day.
If I don't take it, I sleep like
today. It has only been a 
little over a yr since I learned that
I have what is called Residue
from sleeping on a CPAP for
sleep apnea. I think I mentioned it
before but only 10 percent of the 
folks on the machine develop this...
YEP...I fall in the 10 percent. 

But why was I tested my meds?
I was on Sunosi and I was having
an issue clinching my jaws during 
the day and my tongue pushing
on the inside of my bottom
teeth. I was switched to another
med to see if that would stop.
It had not in over a weeks 
uses so I wanted to come off
it for a day to see if the clinching
continued. Hard to tell when
you sleep all day. However, while
up I have noticed I still do it 
a little but not as much. 
I have no clue what I am going
to do. I have to take the 
meds yet my jaws are hurting
so much. But I refuse to take
another med to stop the clinching...

Anyway, I slept the day away.
Been up about 45 mins this time,
its almost 9 pm and I am 
ready for bed! 
Matter of fact...
GOOD
NIGHT! 
I will be taking my
pill first thing in the 
morning.

Pam







Comments

Ann said…
OMG, that car loaded up like that. I would be afraid of losing stuff as I was going down the road.
I wonder if the girl doll behind the deer head is supposed to mean anything.
Sorry to hear about the meds and the jaw clinching. I hope you can figure something out. That has to be frustrating.
Darla M Sands said…
The car reminds me of when my brother and his future wife came home from Louisiana, surprising us one winter evening. The car wasn't that loaded but did receive comment from uf before they pulled into our very own driveway. :) I still remember how excited our dog Trixie reacted. She looooved my big brother and we feared her tail would fly off. LOL

I'm sorry about yet another pain and frustration in your life. ~hugs~ Unbelievable.

Hang in there, my dear.
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, and I have a theory about the doll. I'm thinking the truck owner's child stuck it there during play and forgot. Yet again, I also recall a somewhat similar story. When my parents and their good friends drove to Alaska towing campers the guys would pull pranks on one another. One time, this bag of pet dog poo placed on the trailer hitch stayed there for hundreds of miles (!) before discovery.
I am laughing at the Beverly hillbilly's vehicle. Girl, I would be scared to death something would fall off and hit the vehicle behind me and that would be my luck! But I've seen people in my neck of the woods with that much garbage on truck going to the dump sight!!! Girl, you looking mighty fine all dolled up in that picture. Hope your week is wonderful and sleep some more if you can. I feel I never get enough sleep! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Sandee said…
I tried to listen to the song, but it wants me to sign in and when I did with amazon it didn't work. I gave up. To difficult.

Love the loaded car. Now that's what some of my family would do and have done.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Those were fun photos. I sure hope you get caught up on your rest and feel much better soon. I couldn't get the link to Emily's song to work, even when I copied and pasted it.
Liz A. said…
I can't even imagine how they were able to load the car like that. I guess they didn't want to rent a truck.

I hope you're able to stay awake today. Sometimes it is nice to sleep the day away, though. Sometimes it's good to rest.
Christine said…
Nice shot of the crew!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom