Stuck and Breakage, Drawers, and Food Drive Part 1

 Been a bit since I blogged about issues 


in the kitchen. Washing dishes, set the
mixing bowl in the other sink 
to rises, then one of Lily's plates. 
OOPS...
it got stuck.

I even turned the bowl upside
down in the sink and left
it all day to see if the 
plate would drop down. 


I could not get it out.
I was not concerned about the 
plate, but I did not want to 
break my bowl. 


Oh well..............


At least my bowl is in tack. 

I never remember to take 
before pics, like of 
the sewing machine cabinet
I am working on. 

However, it is stripped down,
and I have sanded.


I have also stained. This is just of
the drawers. I need to strip a part I 
missed on the cabinet itself so once
that is done I will finish up the stain
and seal it. 

Saturday was Food Drive day...
from left to right
⟱⟱⟱⟱⟱⟱⟱⟱⟱⟱
Julie, Lisa, Autumn, me, Heather
and Krystal.


FOOD.



We had live music.



It was a beautiful day and we had
fun. More to come later.

Pam






Comments

Martha said…
Glad you were able to save your bowl at least. The food drive looks like a fun time!
Sandee said…
Glad you saved the bowl. That was something else for sure.

Glad you had a great time Food Drive day. Having fun and doing something for others is a great way to spend a Saturday.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
A great food drive and no doubt some good tunes too!
Jeanie said…
It looks like a wonderful time. That sewing cabinet will be lovely, too!
Debbie said…
Adding some fun to a food drive is an excellent idea. It looks like a great day!
Liz A. said…
I wonder how the plate got stuck. Weird.
Ann said…
Glad you didn't have to break the bowl too.
Looks like you collected quite a bit of food

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom