Kitchen Window, Shot, T-Shirt and Happy Pants

 
Sheri at Red Rose Alley
https://redrosealley.blogspot.com/

here is a view of my Bradford Pear

out my largest kitchen window. 


Here I am sitting and waiting
my 15 mins after getting
my first COVID shot.

This is so ME.


HAHA...that is what my
sis in law calls me...

Cat Whisperer
Saturday late afternoon I
was tired so I took an early
bath, put on my happy
pants and kicked back to 
watch some TV.
It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend here
in the Nashville TN area.

Pam











Comments

Martha said…
I love your happy comfy pants, I need a pair of those!
Love those happy pants girl. I hope and pray that you are doing well from our vaccine. Thank you dear Pam for your kind words to Marty and I. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Ann said…
I used to have a pear tree in my back yard. I miss seeing the beautiful blossoms this time of year.
Love those happy pants.
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, I like this window even more than the other one. Do you get pears on that tree? That picture and quote is so you, cause you have so many ideas and projects you want to do, but your fibro probably stops you from doing many things. Love those cool tie-dye leggings. They look so 60's. I've always liked tie-dye clothes. : )

~Sheri
Jeanie said…
I thought Nashville had floods and rain this weekend. Maybe it's a different Nashville -- I was thinking and worried about you!
Liz A. said…
I have a pair of leggings like that. Well, not exactly like that. Bright like that, but in a different pattern. They are fun to wear.
Beautiful tree through the window. Hope all goes well with your shots. I'm afraid I relax too much and watch TV.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom