Four Leaf, BDAY, and TV Shows


I always thought that the luck in a four leaf clover was in
the whole thing...however, one leaf stands for faith, one
for love, and one for hope, the fourth one is for luck.
Interesting...

Did you know that?

My dad's bday was the
28th. He would have been
93 yrs old. 

He has been gone so many 
more years then mom. I was 
pregnant with Cory when we lost
Dad. That will be  
34 years ago in May. 

Scrolling around in PINTEREST I saw
this and thought...wow, how true
that is.
I find some really cool and neat
things on Pinterest but then 
there are some days I wonder
why people put some of that stuff
up there!!

Are you a tv watcher?
What is one of your fave shows 
to watch?

I have some faves but basically since
FIBRO, no energy....I tend to watch
a lot of tv. 
Tonight will be the 2nd show of
the New Walker, Texas Ranger.
I hope it picks up. 

Do you prefer comedy shows,
reality shows, talk shows or
a good mystery?
Well, I have been watching some OLD
shows since COVID. Matlock, 
Diagnose Murder, Murder She Wrote,
and
Magnum PI.
Lets get down to the real issues
of the world~
How does JB Fletcher always get
to be in the middle of crime solving
when she is an author? 
Or how Mark 
Sloane has time for his medical
practice when he is off solving murders?

Interesting note ~ did you know that 
Mark Slones son on the show was
really Dick Van Dykes real son?


Next would be how does Magnum get
away with living in that nice house and 
driving that car, living in Hawaii
when he pays NOTHING?

haha..
I know, I know, my mom used to tell us
that its all in the script!!

Then I have gotten interested in 
MONK. Never watched that when it
was on, but I sort of like it. 
I went through a time 
of OCD issues, so I would have
to just shoot myself if I had
all that mans issues. 
Enjoy your next fave show!
Pam



Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Oh, I liked "Monk" back in the day, and "Magnum P.I." still holds up for my enjoyment today, something I can't say about very many old programs. Sure, it's fantasy, but the characters had great and believable back stories. And I do remember hearing that Dick Van Dykes' real son acted with him. I'd forgotten, though.

Of late, I started watching a British series called "Being Human". When my husband goes to bed early I want something that he wouldn't mind missing. It seemed a story about a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost living together would qualify. ~grin~ It's easy to watch three in a row, but it might be turning into a bit too much of a soap opera. Heh... I'll watch another and see.

Be well! And thanks for that information about four leaf clovers. That was new.
Jeanie said…
I just love "Diagnosis Murder" -- And Dick VanDyke. It will truly be a sad day when he leaves this earth.
Sandee said…
My dad has been gone almost that long too. I love that quote. I feel the same way at times.

Love the old shows. We love all kinds of shows but tend to go to the dark side of things. We are currently watching The Vikings. Really good show and lots of history. A very difficult time. Good and evil as things are today.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Christine said…
You know too bad your dad passed so young many do live to their nineties. Not my parents either
Ann said…
I didn't know that about 4 leaf clovers.
Happy heavenly birthday to your dad. He's quite handsome.
I watch more tv than I should but I'm just too tired after work most days to do anything else. I like a lot of the old shows that you mentioned. Some newer favorites are Chicago Fire, Med and PD. I also like 911 and 911 Lone Star.
That was fun! Monk was into handwashing way before it was popular, he didn't like those germs. We like The Resident and all three Chicago series that are on Wednesday night. Oh yea, Blacklist too.
Liz A. said…
I just started with the new show The Watch on BBC America. It's based on the books by Terry Pratchett. I'm doing a lot of streaming lately, but I just finished the latest show I was streaming (His Dark Materials on HBO Max), so I'm on the hunt for a new show.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom