Tanning, Behind the Scenes, Fall, Halloween Treats and Other

 Having a hard time getting my legs to tan.


Tuesday was a busy day for me. I went into work, got there around 6:30
left around 10:30. Came home and messed with the furs then headed
out to be at the venue by 12:45 for a wedding.
Bride and groom had a photographer so with my cell I did some 
behind the scenes pics. 

The Wedding.


Caught this pic while the photographer
was shooting them around the pond.
I wanted to shoot with the church birdfeeder
in the pic also.


I love these old doors in the Hitching Post. When the bride and groom
want the wedding to take place in the Hitching Post, Julie will
stand between the table and the doors to preform the wedding.
These doors came from a city a couple doors down, right out
of one of the oldest houses there.
Door knobs and all.


While the photographer was doing her thing I 
borrowed the rings for this shot. 


I love the fall colors. 

A few days before I was out and about and took
some shots with the cell of the fall colors. 



This my friends is what you call Nashville's Nightmare!


Electric lines. This could have been a great shot from the hill
on the trees and Nashville in the far.....but the wires make it
rough and I am not about to take all those out of the pic. 
Basically, I am not the best at photoshop anyway.

I made my youngest grandsons
some treat bags for 
Halloween.



Last nights sunset out the side
view of the deck. 

See this wooden basket? I bought
this at Goodwill back around 2004
to put in Photo Services waiting
area to hold brochures. 
Well, look what is still sitting
in the waiting area and still
holding brochures. 
NO...not the same ones but let
me tell you, this was over flowing
with brochures a year ago till
I got hold of it and clear it out.

Hope you are enjoying your 
week.
Pam















Comments

BeachGypsy said…
I love those pretty old doors too!!--they look great there. I love the picture of the couple by the pond....her bouquet stands out so bright and pretty. Fun snacks/treats you made for the kids. Hope you have a great weekend my friend!
Ann said…
What a nice time of year for a wedding. I love those old doors.
Cute idea on the Halloween treat bags.
That was almost a Halloween wedding and those rings on the fall leaves are beautiful. Happy Halloween!!!
Darla M Sands said…
How cool that the nifty basket you found is still being used. :) Cool photos, all. Be well!
Rhodesia said…
Telephone lines and electricity lines are such a pain and spoil so many good photos. Thankfully we do not have as many as you but we still have enough! Cheers, keep well, Diane
What adorable treat bags! Great idea! Have a good week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Such a sweet wedding and those Halloween bags are so darn cute!
Sally said…
I know your little guys loved their Halloween treats. Pam, you do things I'd never dream of. That's why you're creative, and I'm not. :)

xoxo
Jeanie said…
Your legs crack me up!
Liz A. said…
There are places where they're working on burying the electrical lines. You might try lobbying your local governments on doing that.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom