Glasses, 2020, Fudge and This and That

 Will you just look at this most adorable little girl!

Due to the stroke and seizures that she had at birth she has a slight issue with her eye. She was with her mom the other day getting fitted for glasses. 
Oh my she is not looking at all happy about it. 

Just to add to the humor of 
2020!

⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊

Now I made some Butterscotch fudge in the 
micro last week, the other day I made
some chocolate fudge. I like the butterscotch
better. However, I am going to try this
fudge. 







2 INGREDIENT FUDGE❤️

THE BEST FUDGE EVER IS...
1 REGULAR jar peanut butter
1 container vanilla or chocolate frosting. THATS IT!

microwave the jar of PB for 1 minute & 30 seconds. Pour in a bowl. Put frosting in microwave for 1 minute and pour that with PB. Mix it up. Pour in a lined brownie pan an put in fridge to set. Cut it!! THAT'S IT!! 😍



Sounds great...thinking I will use cream cheese icing though. 

Yesterday I shot my first wedding of 2020. A man and woman I went to school with. They got married at TN. Tiny Weddings, thirty minute elopement with me taking pics. Those will come later. 

Temps here are amazing this morn. 52 degrees with a high of 82. Birds are singing, dogs down the street are barking, Chey is out side and Lily just finished a running fit. 

I am late getting my coffee in and enjoying my relax morning. I plan on working in the craftroom today. I decided that trying to work around all that stuff is for the birds so I am going to open the French doors, move stuff to the drive way, set up my shelves in the room and move in stuff, arranging it as I go. Hoping to get all that set up today....haha!!!
YEP....we shall see how that all goes!

My flowers are winding down, so I hope to get out there in those this weekend and pull up what is left. I have picked seeds from plants and letting them dry, making sandwich bags and storing them in there for planting next year. I have decided that I am in need of another flower bed,  just not decided as of yet where it will go! 

Gotta finish up my coffee and get a move on....later.
Pam




Comments

All of the fudges sound really good. It's nice and cool here this morning too!
Jeanie said…
I will be very interested to see how the super-easy fudge recipe goes. I love peanut butter fudge!

I did some seed saving this year, too. I wonder what we'll be able to find in the spring if we don't?
Christine said…
yes have to think about getting ready for fall in the garden.
Ann said…
Aw, she looks so cute in her pink glasses but I agree she doesn't look real thrilled with them.
Fudge sounds yummy
BeachGypsy said…
I LOVE FUDGE, ALWAYS HAVE. Gonna try this recipe!! Coz now you have me craving it, LOL! I use our family old old old fashioned fudge recipe, and it only gets made around Christmas because it's so darn time consuming and complicated, LOL! It is the old fashioned kind you cook for a certain amount of minutes on the hot stove and involves large amounts of butter, milk, peanut butter, vanilla, sugar and marshmallow creme....as well as probably a dozen other ingredients, LOL. That baby girl is just PRECIOUS, so so so cute. Hope your weekend is going great, i can't believe it but we had a COOL EVENING.....BREEZES!.......WE WENT FOR A WALK.
Aww she looks so cute in her pink glasses.
Our grand-daughter has just been fitted with new pink glasses, she does look good in them.

My good wishes.

All the best Jan
Liz A. said…
Since I'm a couple days behind on blogs, I'm guessing I'll find out soon how the craft room sort went. I just saw a funny tweet: January, February, quarantine, December. (This is to go along with the drinking sign.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom