Chest Turned Coffee Table / Signs

Back a few months ago I 
posted a pic of the chest 
that mom picked up somewhere
in the 70's. She painted it
the cream color and dry brushed
a gold in it....

I decided that it would be
great as my coffee table.
I started by priming it 
and painting it antique white.

Image may contain: table and indoor

Image may contain: phone and indoor

Then work stopped.

However a couple of weeks
ago I cut the wood for 
the top. And then again,
work stopped.

Today, I did however
stain the wood then I 
nailed in place. Next
will be seal it and it is done.

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor

For sometime now I have
been wanting a welcome
sign so I cut the wood
for it at the same time
I did the top of the 
coffee table. Then I stained
it the other day, and played
with my paints.

Finished piece.
Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor
Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Within 30 mins of posting
on FB I had someone wanting
to order one. haha
a thought that I never even
thought of. 

However I decide to make
some HOME ones that are
shorter then the WELCOME
ones. The boards were cut
already. 

Image may contain: indoor

This is the HOME ones. I 
have one more to go.

I figure I will makes some
up then offer them for sale.

Have you been crafting any?
What has you done?

The dumbest thing I've ever purchased was a 2020 planner. Click The Pin For More Funny Quotes. Share the Cheer - Please Re-Pin. #funny #funnyquotes #quotes #quotestoliveby #dailyquote #wittyquotes #2020 #joke #COVID19 #coronavirus #pandemic #TheDragonflyChallenge

Pam








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom