BOOZED, Re/max, Grill and Meal

I am a  member in this 
group!!!

Image may contain: text


And I got boozed Saturday.!

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: drink and indoor

When I sent a message to my 
daughter in law she wanted
to know HOW MUCH
I WAS BOOZED!!

I told her a sip and that
if for some reason I went
over that I would put this
glitter mask on and 
send her a pic!1

No photo description available.

For the fun of it I need to
do that..

Image may contain: drink

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.


Image may contain: drink

WINE used to be my
drink of choice but over
the years I pulled away from
it cause sulfite in it cause
the asthma to flare from 
time to time. Just had a glass
and did fine. 

I have BOOZED two people
so far and have two baskets
ready to go.

Oh my gosh the house
looks great in pics.

No photo description available.

Went on the market Sat. morn...
showed Sat morning and the 
couple seemed interested. 
Course not sure what else
they were showed and not 
heard anything else this afternoon.

The other day I actually
put this little babe together.

Image may contain: people sitting and food

And this happened.

Image may contain: food

OH MY...it was so good.

Image may contain: food

I actually cooked the 
steak and the turkey
sausage. I ate the steak
but on a bite of the 
sausage. But I did have
that sausage with eggs
for breakfast. 
interesting... o.O


Now when you brush your teeth
you will think about doing it 
with the wrong hand...and 
think of me...
Laughter IS the best medicine. Seek the giggles. :D
Pam

Comments

Christine said…
We barbecued yesterday too! Good luck with the sale!
Oh hooray for grilling out a big bunch of yum!
Ann said…
What an awesome basket.
They did get some great pictures of your house. I've seen listings with horrible pictures that are dark or blurry and show very little. You have a good realtor working for you there.
I had burgers on the grill at my daughters yesterday. It was so good.
Liz A. said…
The house looks great. I hope it sells quickly.
NanaDiana said…
Awww..what fun...you booze hound, you. xo Diana
Jeanie said…
How fun! And your dinner looks great. I hope the house doesn't have to stay on the market for too long!
Darla M Sands said…
Nice images! Best wishes, my dear. As for mind challenges, I got bored working for a lawn care company during winter weeks in the nineties, so I wrote things with my left hand, then upside down for a while, still lefthanded. :) I also doodled late in the day by myself for a coworker who got the early morning shift. Those were interesting times, for sure. I sort of wish for images of those character noodlings. Be well!
BeachGypsy said…
yum the grill out looks delicious! We also grilled this weekend, well, Mr. Front Porch did. I love grilled meat. Wow, the house pictures look amazing!!!!--all the hard work sure paid off. I bet it sells quick, maybe that one couple will make an offer!! Have a great day!
Sally said…
Oh, I hope the house sells quickly to someone who will love it as you have, Pam.

You put the grill together; I am not surprised in the least. :)

And, you cooked good food on it.

You, my friend are amazing.

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom