The Newest Change




Hello folks...my dearest blogging
friends.  

I sort of skirted around a change that
is coming into my life in my
last blog. I have some of you
mention they hope it is in my
favor....and after the year I 
have had something in my
favor would be so nice!
Its been a roller coaster
to say the least. 

I have thought about selling
my home and moving but
with Nashville's rise and 
us being known as the IT
CITY, I realized that would
not happen without taking on 
a house note and with my home
paid for I was not going that
route. I decided that I would
rework the layout of my place
to make things easier. Then I 
sort ruled that out for several
reasons. 

Then the day before yesterday, 
almost to a yr since losing mom,
in the blink of an eye I was buying
her home. Things just came about
in such as strange way, a deal 
came up and I took it. With the
way things worked out, I feel
this was really meant to be 
and I pretty much think my mom
would be really happy over this 
choice.

Why do I think it was meant to be
and why do I think she is happy.
SIGNS....
something I have never given
much thought to until this past
yr.

For one, I have been seeing 
a lot of cardinals lately.


If you have been reading my
blog the past year you know
about my encounter with the
cardinal after my moms funeral.
I tend to stop and take in their
beauty more so these days. 

Also, after making my decision
the other day I stopped at the vets
where my daughter works. Standing
out in the parking lot talking with 
Amber about all this I looked down
and saw these.


No photo description available.

Cardinals are looked
at as being angels coming
to visit...
and pennies are supposed
to be "Pennies from Heaven".
When I saw these pennies I 
felt it was moms way of telling 
me that she was pleased with my
choice. 

Now I know its all a matter
of how you look at things, if
you chose to think of them as
a sign and you read what you 
will into them.....I like the
road of signs and believing 
in them that  my life seems to 
gotten on all of a sudden.

Packing as begun. Yep...seriously.
I have a lot to push myself to do and 
you all know my limits. I am 
blessed to have folks that 
are wanting to jump in 
and help.

More to come later.
Thanks for all the sweet
words through the past
year.

Pam

Comments

Ann said…
Well that's a great way to start the new year off. I wish you all the best.
Rhodesia said…
Sure that all will go well for you and if you feel it is right then that is the way to go. Take care and I will be thinking of you moving. I have moved so many times and each time I say it will be the last. I have to say I have no intention of moving from the house we now live in, but never say never. Good luck Diane
Jeanie said…
I think it's wonderful, Pam. I hope it will make you very happy and content to be in the home in which she lived so many years, one you know so well. I love the cardinal photo, by the way. Exquisite. We make choices from our gut, the things that feel right for us and this sounds like it is right for you. Best of luck in the move.
We are all so very happy for you and we know you'll be happy there!
Darla M Sands said…
This sounds like it's meant to be. ~hugs~ Take care of yourself, my dear. And thank *you* for all the kind words.
Liz A. said…
Oh, that's great. Is your mom's house one story, so you don't have to climb stairs any longer? It'll be sad to leave your house, but at least this way you won't really be going that far.
wisps of words said…
Wow! When you do things, you do thinks!!!!! And I certainly hope this is _wonderful_, for you.

Do not remember the layout of your mom's house. In hopes that it will allow you to live on one floor. And use the upstairs, for whatever.

You have to sell your present house of course. Clean that out, and etc.

I know I am getting way ahead... But I do that!!!! lol.... Hope in the move, you get really brave, and let go of many items, which are only weighing you down. Like so many "possible projects"... Which looked good at the moment. But in reality, will not be completed. It would be such a weight off your mind, to get rid of them, in the move.

Down the line, there will always be more road side "finds." If you get the time, to do them over. -smile-

SO happy for you, to have made this decision!!!!!!!! This in itself, is a weight off your mind!!!!!

🔥💛🔥
Sally said…
I'm happy for you, Pam! Your mom is smiling down at you, I know she is. :)

xoxo
Sandee said…
How wonderful. Things happen they way they are supposed to if you watch the guides. I see you did that. I know your mom is happy and I know you'll be happy too.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to all the babes. ♥
Well I am very happy for you. I think it is a wonderful decision and I wish you all the best. I would definitely agree with the signs you have been given.
Christine said…
such great news!
Red Rose Alley said…
OH MY GOSH, that is the prettiest cardinal I've seen!! Did you take that picture? I love that you saw two pennies in the parking lot. Yes, signs........they are all around us, but people don't take the time to notice them. I'm so glad you do, Pam. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom