Coltons and Great Buys

Friday I went to the Tractor
Supply store to pick up 
feed for Misfire. This was
before Chris and Renee
said they would take Misfire
since I was going to find
her a good home. 

My great nephew lives on 
a farm with horse, pigs, 
cows, chickens, dogs,
turkey and cats. 
He loves animals.
He loves the horses
most of all.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

While at Tractor Supply 
I saw the cutest stick 
pony while I was there and 
texted my niece Paige to see
if little man Colton had one.
I had left when I got a message
back...NOPE he does not have 
one. So aunt Pam went 
back to the store to get him
one. I had to, they were so 
cute and marked down from
Christmas. I got the pony
for 3.99 and the original price
was 9.99. Colton rides
the horses at the farm but
aunt Pam thought he
needed one to ride in the house!!!


But looking at this pic above I am 
sure you noticed the cow also.
Being that Colton lives around 
cows, I felt he needed one for his
room. Original pric e 9.99 and again
I got it for 3.99. Both the horse and 
cow make their horse and cow sounds.

When I went back in Tractor
Supply store I ended up getting
this metal sign. Original price
was 24.99....don't faint when I 
tell you I got it for 2.49. Yep...
I did. I got one for my daughter
also.

Image may contain: indoor

Another nice buy was this tin.
Reg price was 7.99
and I got it for 1.99. 

Image may contain: indoor

It comes with treats!

Image may contain: food

Butter popcorn, cheese popcorn
and pretzels!
And yes...I have tested them out.
YUM!

 The most wasted of all days
is the one without laughter.

Pam



Comments

Christine said…
Fun shopping!
You sure were having lots of shopping fun!
Pilar said…
Happy Sunday Pam! You found some great deals! Those stuffed animals are adorable! I've always wanted to visit a horse stable. I think horses are beautiful animals. Btw, I responded to your question about the eye liner :)
Rhodesia said…
Great shopping Have a good week, Diane
Lovely photographs, Colton is a sweetie :)
What a great days shopping you had, fantastic.

All the best Jan
Ann said…
Wow, you got some great bargains.
Jeanie said…
What a sweet little baby with a sweet little smile! And looks like the trip was worthwhile!
Liz A. said…
I did not know they still made stick ponies. Nice buys.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom