Boss Day / Tractor / Sleep

 Morning!
Today is National Boss Day.
So HAPPY BOSSES DAY!
 See the source image

~OOPS~
I typed BOSSES DAY
The pic above has
BOSS'S Day.
Which is correct?

Question ~ How would
you handle one of your
best friends being your
boss if they snapped at you?

The wedding I worked on 
Saturday had the parents
of the bride wanting to 
decorate the Church in the 
Wildwood for photos.


Once the photographer got pics
here they moved the plants and
pumpkins to another spot
for photos.

Everything looked so fall-ish!
And Dad was into the farm
look so James washed the
tractor and moved
it to a great spot for
photos. 


Love that pic but I wanted an
old look for it.


So I faded out the color on
it. Now I really like this.

Had a doc apt yesterday, sleep
apnea doc. When I went
to my general doc a month
or so ago and mentioned some
sleep issues she wanted to 
have the sleep doc make
sure the CPAP machine
and my apnea was doing 
okay, Its been a couple yrs
since I went. 
You see in my late
30's I was having such a 
horrible time sleeping.
I wrote it off to 
perimenopause. 
But when things got worse
in my early 40's where
I realized I was waking
all through the night and falling
asleep at red lights plus having
major migraines I was sent
for a sleep study.
The first one read 140 
episodes in 7 hours 
where my sleep
was disturbed and I stopped
breathing up to 30 seconds. 
That was in 2005 and I 
went on the CPAP. 
Migraines stopped but
damage had been done with 
the muscles and stuff not
getting enough oxygen.....
FIBROMYALGIA
then became a part of my
life. 
With the apnea you feel like
you are always tired and sleepy.
So basically I have been that way
since at least 2004. With that being said,
part of the is the Fibro and 
fatigue syndrome. I excepted
that and never mentioned
still being tired to my sleep
doc. I guess I should have.

Apparently, according to the doc,
some folks improve with the CPAP
machine, to the point that 
they bounce back to being 
great. But some however still
suffer being tired even
though the machine is doing
its part. 
That seems to be ME!

There is a gig card in the machine
that they down load and read,
everything is doing great so
the is thinking that I just
need a push! But there is 
pills for that!
Okay, I hate meds but the thought
of spending a day, not sleepy 
or napping would be 
AWESOME!

So guess what, I am trying that.
More tomorrow.

How many of you have a 
boss to wish Happy
Boss day too?


Comments

Christine said…
Boss' day?
Sandee said…
Happy Boss's Day. I'm glad I don't have a boss anymore.

Love all the shots.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. ♥
wisps of words said…
Somewhere in there, you mentioned "guess I should have mentioned to doc"... Don't you know, that those words, are like a red blanket to a bull..... To your *Dear Old Auntie Hester* here?!?!? -evil grin- LOL

πŸ‚πŸπŸŽƒπŸπŸ‚
Liz A. said…
I used to feel tired all the time, but eventually I got help for it. Not via a CPAP, though. I hope your new meds help.
Ann said…
I didn't realize it was boss's day until after mine was already gone for the day. Oh well, he probably didn't know it was his day any way
Dang, nobody got me anything for bosses day, it's my blog after all!
Pilar said…
I didn't realize it was bosses day. There is day for everything lol
Hope you are having a wonderful day dear Lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Rain said…
Hi Pam :) Sorry about your bad sleep...it must be so draining for you to be tired all of the time. I don't like meds either, but you need to sleep, especially with your fibro. I hope the pills work for you! I'm the boss 'round here lol! ;) Actually I would NEVER work for friends or family ever. I worked for a family for 9 years, father and two sons, they were so horrid to each other.
Sally said…
Ok, Pam, first of all - you mentioned your friend/boss snapped at you?

I didn't really like being a 'boss' especially to a friend. We made it through though, and still friends for over 50 years. I don't think I snapped at her 'cause if I had, she's the type that wouldn't have spoken to me again. LOLOL

Good luck with new meds to help you. I know the Fibro must be terrible for you, and you're in my prayers.

xoxo
Darla M Sands said…
I'm with Sandee on all counts. ~nods~ I suppose our cat Jezebel rules the house, but that's different. ~grin~ I'm sure hope you find some sort of relief. Be well.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom