Christmas in July


Okay, so who has been 
watching the Hallmark
Movies

????

Well I was not going to
but I was in want for 
something to watch the other
day so I switched
over to watch one.



No...it is not making
me in the Christmas
mood. 
But it has had me laughing
some.
I don't mean to pick
a part those movies
but.....

I was watching one where
this statement was made~
 Ethan got a rash playing
 behind the house!
Keep in mind that the 
  movie takes place of 
course in winter, snow 
on the ground in Alaska,
 "what would be growing behind 
the house 
for the kid to get a rash?
After posting that 
question of FB
I was informed that poison
 ivy or oak
could still be growing.
That comment was 
debunked!

Last week there was another one.
hubby and wife out of country. 
Grandma has kids. 
They tell grandma that they might
 not get a flight
 out (snow) for a week. Husband
 ask grandma ~
 do you mind watching the kids a
 few more days? 
SERIOUSLY, she has the kids,
 couple is stuck 
out of country....what is
 she going to say,
 "NO, I can't keep them"????
 REALLY!

HAHA








Comments

Oh I love that truth about older women! Life does get better in a a lot of ways as we grow older.
Sally said…
Well, as much as I dearly LOVE my great grand's, I think my granddaughter and husband might pull that on me when actually they'd be 'in country'. :)

Hope you're having a good day, Pam.

xoxo
Rain said…
Honestly Pam, I cant stand those Hallmark types of movies...anything slightly sappy and my eyes roll outside my head lol...I can't even handle romance or drama in movies, which is funny because I'm really a romantic lady!
Ann said…
My daughter has been watching the Christmas movies but not me. I don't have cable any more so I don't get the Hallmark channel. I'm sure there are probably Christmas movies somewhere on the fire stick if I looked more but I'm not ready to watch them just yet.
Liz A. said…
Yeah, I have Hallmark on in the background. (It's the station my TV is tuned to, so it's what's on when I turn on the TV or turn it off. Most of the time I watch stuff from my DVR, so I only catch moments here or there. Or I might watch a few minutes of something as I transition, get something to eat, or such.) The movies are light. As soon as Christmas in July is over, I'll go right back to having Turner Classic Movies as my background.
We watch Christmas movies all year long here!
I've watched a few of the Hallmark Christmas movies. I have enjoyed the regular movies that they have on Saturday nights. So many this year!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom