Yesterdays Pics

Just a peek at the garden.




My hummingbird is growing fast!



Totally love my rusted metal
guitar with the ivy in it.


I have been cleaning out thousands of
pics on FB. I have folders for certain
pics like the animals, grandkids, me....
but I have just be randomally posting
so I am deleting some, moving some
to the correct folder, moving some to a
folder on the computer to burn a disc of
and file getting them off FB. 
Clean up time!

Found a G while
looking through my folders!


This is the reason I will hate the new
law about holding your phone.
Took this on the way to work
yesterday. Isn't that winded up knob
the cutest?


I was leaving work yesterday when 
my daughter called. She had gone out
to pick up drinks from those in the office
and fell coming back up the steps 
going back to work.
So off to the clinic to check out the 
damage. She just pulled somethings
but since she had not had a tetanus 
shot in 22 yrs so guess what they 
gave her!?
The dude giving it was so funny
and Amber hates shots.


The other day on the way home from
work I saw this...
I put my heart out there for all to see!


I have my dr apt today for my skin.
Something has to give. Rashes and 
sores from scratching so much. 

After the apt I am spending time
with my friend Debbie.
Debbie retired yesterday and in a few
months she will be moving about 2.5
hours away on the lake. 

Have a good day.




Comments

Jeanie said…
Your garden is looking great. Very colorful and fun! Summer certainly has landed, hasn't it?
Sandee said…
I love that frog and that bunny. So cute.

Yikes on that fall. I'm glad she's okay.

Love the heart cloud. Cool.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. ♥
wisps of words said…
What new law about holding your phone?

Isn't it always against the law, to be on one's phone, while driving?

Oh fun for your daughter!!! A Comic, giving shots! LOL Glad she didn't do too much damage.

Hope your doc has some sort of relief for the rashes!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend is moving to a lake, hu? You'll want to keep visiting with her, in summer. ,-))))))))))

✨✨✨✨✨
I hope all goes well at the Doctor place. Yes, those flowers are sure pretty, even the frog looks happy!
Sally said…
Beautiful there, Pam. You have so much creativity in the garden.

I'm sorry Amber fell, glad it wasn't worse.

xoxo
Your yard is full of charm Pam! That guitar plant holder is so whimsical. Yes that windup knob is the cutest! I'm glad Amber is ok. I remember getting a tetanus shot in my 20s and the pain that followed the next day. I could barely lift my arm!
Red Rose Alley said…
You have the most enchanting garden, Pam. Please take a picture of the Hummingbird if you ever see it fluttering about. It's my beloved bird. Love the heart-shaped cloud. : )

~Sheri
Liz A. said…
You're either going to have to start carrying a camera with you, or you'll have to make sure you don't get caught ;)
Ann said…
Your yard is looking great. I need to get out and do something in mine but I just don't have the ambition to do it.
Debbie said…
time spent in the garden is time well spent!! things are looking really good, green and lush!! you have quite the whimsical garden, i like the guitar and the chair!!
CHERI said…
I love your chair with the bunny!!!! So sweet! I'm with your daughter...I abhor shots!!!! My husband has been embarrassed many times by my reaction to them...sorry, Honey! Wish I was moving to the lake! At least I have a pond in the backyard. I tell my son when he ships me off to a nursing home to please make sure it's by the water....preferably ocean:)
Rhodesia said…
Love the windup car LOL. Hope you got your skin sorted out, Take care Diane
Love your garden and the plates looks so cute!
Rain said…
Ha ha ha ha...great photo of Amber and the needle guy hee hee! Wonderful! :) Your garden looks so cute! I love the heart cloud too!
R's Rue said…
Beautiful.
DeniseinVA said…
A wonderful collection of photos, and love not only the flowers and plant, but all those garden ornaments too, very cute, especially the hummer. Sorry to hear about your daughter and her fall. Glad it was nothing worse and hope her bruises and aches aren't too bad. The tetanus shot, love the expression on that guy's face. He's a comedian that's for sure. Hopefully Debbie enjoys her new home, a lake sounds really nice. No more pop-ins I guess being two hours away. That's a shame but hope you still get to see your friend on occasion. Have a great weekend Pam :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom