WORK ~ What was I Thinking


 TODAY
MONDAY
the day after 
Sunday...
I went back to work!
When that alarm went off this
morning I had to ask what
was I thinking!

Rode in with my friend 
Theresa.
This is a pic of us arriving
in downtown 
NASHVILLE.



Keep in mind, I have not had to 
drive to work in town in 
11 yrs.

Yep......11 whole yrs. 
Also, keep in mind that I have
not had to go to work 
PERIOD in almost
3 yrs. 

How did it go?
WOW, I was totally
wiped out when I got home.


I know I have shared some of 
the ups and downs of 
FIBRO 
but not sure if I have gotten
into this aspect of it 
with you...........

Folks with Fibro are hypersensitive
 to things they 
are not used to.... Nervous
 system went in full overdrive with
 the change of routine 
esp walking to the bus station, 
locating my bus and 
getting home. Those who don't have 
to deal with things 
like that, enjoy the simple things, don't 
take them for granted, FIBRO folks
can be thrown all over the place
with things that would be simple
for the normal non Fibro person.

My pain is setting at about 
an 8 right now.
But, once I adjust to things
it should all get better.

I did billing today.
Theresa went over the program
with me since there have been updates
over the yrs. 

After billing a couple of jobs I was
doing it like a pro.
I had taken notes for the first
few times but then I did not
have to look at them.
What was funny about all the note
conversation was that before 
I left Photo Services 11
yrs ago, I wrote out step for step
on how to set up jobs, add clients,
bill and all that.
My notes are still there!
HAHA

There was just Theresa, me
and Dawn (photographer)
there today and I had to laugh
out loud when talking with 
Dawn and discussing that I 
worked four yrs in that office.
Her reply, "you only worked four
yrs here? All I heard about you
and how EPIC you were I thought
you had come with the place"!!!
I LOVE IT!

Well folks the famous
words from Gone with the wind, 
"tomorrow is another day".

Good night,






Comments

Darla M Sands said…
I cannot imagine how you came to this decision. I'm not that brave and lack physical pain such as yours. ~hugs~ Best wishes, my dear.
Christine said…
Hopefully you will adjust to the grind! Luckily it is part time.
Ann said…
Well now that you got the first day back out of the way it can only get easier. At least that's my positive thought for the day....lol
That was quite the first day flashback!
It is always difficult starting a new job and I imagine that is magnified quite a bit when out of work for so long! It will get easier and hopefully your body will adjust well.
Sandee said…
Looks like your right back in the groove. I do hope you don't suffer from it though. Sounds like you did. Hope it gets better.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Liz A. said…
I hope that once you settle into a routine, the pain doesn't take you out every night. Yikes.
Pilar said…
Good luck with everything Pam :)
Rhodesia said…
Take care and I hope the body appreciates what you are doing. Cheers Diane
Well done on your first day.
I hope it will get a little easier and your body can adjust.
Sending my good wishes.

All the best Jan
Debbie said…
good luck pam, i just couldn't do it!!! i hope things get better!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom