A Bit of Halloween and Christmas

My daughter finally got
the boys name paintings
hung.

I plan on doing the older
boys theirs too.


Getting a lot of painting done 
while away from home...
I not only cook a home coming
meal for my brother and sis in 
law when I stay there, I usually
leave gifts.
This was painted on 5x7
for the house.


But this however was painted
for me.


I painted one like this
last yr for my home so
this yr I did this one for
my sis in law.


I wanted to do one for
my daughter but then
this thought hit
me..
⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊


One that names all the 
folks in the family...
Her own little (BIG)
Brady Bunch Family.

Then I painted one for 
my other sis in law.


Just realized that I need to 
hit that ball with 
a touch of white to
look like a reflection 
of light.

I have gotten 3 rocks painted.
Of course I finished the last two
for my niece that I blogged
about the other day. 
BUT
the 
BIGGIE
is that I got
my Christmas card
painted. 
Every yr I paint it on a flat
board, 8x10 and then I
make a card of it on 
the computer.
This will be yr 14. 
I will not be sharing it however
until they are mailed out
in Dec. and folks
start getting them.
But...I am happy with it.




Comments

Ann Thompson said…
Those brushes have been busy. Everything looks great
Love it and I'm always ready for Christmas!
Sandee said…
What a lovely post. I love the cards.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Dakota and Lily. ♥
Liz A. said…
Lovely paintings. I love the ornaments on the tree.
Christine said…
They are lucky to have you!
Rhodesia said…
Wow, you have been busy painting. N is going to the UK next week for a week and I am thinking maybe I will take a week off from the computer and I will pick up my paintbrush for a few days. I have not painted (other than walls and doors) for what seems like a lifetime!!
Take care and have a good weekend Diane
I think they all look very good …
You certainly keep busy.

Enjoy your weekend.

All the best Jan
You've been busy! Such great makes, I like them all.
Amalia
xo
Jeanie said…
I have to think ahead to the holidays but just too busy. I admire your work!
Red Rose Alley said…
You sure are doing a lot of painting. I love the paintings of the single ornament. They are simple and just right for the season. I look forward to seeing your Christmas card. : )

Happy October, Pam!

~Sheri
Pilar said…
All the painting look wonderful Pam!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom