Monday, January 30, 2012

Key Ring Collection





                      Come join in the fun at A diamond in the stuff
and link up, its time to shine.



A few years ago I decided that it was
easier to pick up a key ring when I
traveled somewhere then to bring home
bunch of other stuff.

My friend Nancy's husband
travels a bunch so he picked me
up a few, and when they took a cruise
they picked me up a few more.

I had them balanced in my printers
tray hanging on the wall but
I was running out of slots in that so
I wanted to make something that I
could display them on....

I found this great frame with a wooden
backing instead of cardboard.
Found it next to my daughters
trash can to go out with the trash....
I could not have that....
I had a plan.




It worked out perfect and I still have
room for more!

Thanks for stopping in,

2 comments:

gail said...

Pam, I don't collect anything. I stopped buying "stuff" on trips a long time ago.
But, if I were going to collect something, I think this is a great item to collect!
Your collection looks great!
gail

Karen Angell of Homemade Glamour said...

This looks great! Thank you for the kind comment on my blog. I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, I'd love it, if you could follow me back. Have a great day!