Outside Halloween Decor ~the start, Santa Glove, and the Past

 On Friday I got my COVID
and Flu shot. Last yr., it was a combo,
this year it was in two shots.
My arm got really sore, little
swelling but I did not worry with it.
Early afternoon on Sat. I started
feeling rough. Chills, headache and
yes, a fever.
Looked it up and the COVID
shot seems to be the issue.

Took some Tylenol and later I 
started to feel better so I went
out to work on the porch.

Gotta finish up the
spiderweb, 

clean the porch,
go pick up some command hooks
for the brooms and hats that will 
hang from the ceiling
under the porch.
Still need to make
sister witch and put them
outside.
Guessing I will be working
on all this tomorrow,
Sunday.

The other night I put
together a Santa's glove...
but I did not like it, so 
I took it all apart and 
redid it this morning.

I made this one for Amber.
Made out of Dollar Tree potholder 
for a buck 25, I had the ribbon,
the arrangement came from 
Wally World for 98 cents and the 
white fur is a cleaning thing
from Dollar Tree, again a buck
25. I think it is so cute.
Got potholders and 
arrangements to put a 
few more together.

As I scroll FB I see things
posted on sites that 
are long gone and 
things of the past..

Like these!


I lived in these things in the 90s.

Yes, I had these for my daughter.
I did not use disposal diapers
on her, I used cloth so 
I had to have these to 
keep diapers on her.


Yes, I remember these.

I am so glad that I don't
have to wear these. 
HAHA...
I like having holes in my ears!


Here is to you all in hopes
you have a great 
week,
Pam











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom