Sunday Morning Deck Time, and Petting Zoo

 Good Sunday morning from
my deck in Nunnelly.
3rd day of rain.
Saturday and again today,
it is a nice steady rain.
Listening to the pitter patter
of the drops on the leaves
of the trees. Such a nice sound.
Esp.. since the loud mouth
of a couple of crows moved on.

I watched the rain fall here
for days, the heaviest was
on Friday. Saturday and Sunday
was steady, even rain. However, by
watching it I saw an area I need 
to work on. You see, where my house 
sits was all woods but the neighbor 
that built in the lot next
to me did some land altering.
He worked on cars, so he
had a big garage built behind 
his house. As it rains I 
noticed that the water runs 
off his property to mine, down 
a small slope to front of my tree line. 
Really not an issue, it flows
good, but at one point, it 
curves off the beaten path, making
its own pathway, jetting over into
the yard a bit. That showed me where
I need to grab a shovel and 
reroute the beaten path!

Sunday while hanging on the 
deck I had a visitor come
and hang with me.

She sure looks comfy.

Later on in the day, yes, 
I spent almost all day
out there, I had another visitor
join me. 

Such an adorable face
just looking at me.

When I went to take a pic
I had been enjoying
the bed so I have pillows
all fluffed here and there
to sit up watching tv.

I watched several movies out
there through the day. Went out 
around 8 on Sunday morning and did 
not come in till around 
7pm. to stay. Don't get me wrong,
I did go in and out through
the day doing things I needed
to do. 

The girls love
days when they can 
enjoy the deck. 
Misty is in the pic above, 
curled up on the glider,
under the red throw.
I think when I took the pic,
Lily must have gone in 
for a potty break.

Another FB find~
haha.

Today, which is Monday I think
I will make a trip to storage,
I realized I had some 
Halloween stuff in 
there that I need to grab.

Hoping you had a great weekend,
Pam







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom