Pie/Brownies, and Fun and Games

 Sometimes I just need to 
stay out of the kitchen!
Cooking is not my thing, 
never has been BUT
I love baking.

Years ago my BIL taught me
to make a fudge pie that he 
liked. It is simple and fast
and delicious. 
However, I have not made
it in years. So, a couple weeks ago,
I made it. Only instead of a 
pie pan or a pie crust, 
I spread it out in a casserole
dish and baked it like brownies.
But I was not stopping there, 
I poked some holes in it,
drizzled some caramel sauce 
over it and then I spread sea
salt over that.
Oh my gosh, I need to stop
doing things like that.
It is so good, I have made
four (yes, 4) pans of it.
I made the first two for me, 
and two with Cory and Brit
here. I is very well liked
by everyone.
I consider that a hit!
Internet pic cause I keep failing
to take a pic of what I make.

On Wed. we took the boys out 
of school, Amber took the day off,
and Caleb met us at the 
bowling alley for some
fun.






I was so worn out but it was 
great. 
In the past with Amber living
here and me living in Davidson 
County, 1.3 hours away, she would 
only get a few hours to a day 
with her brother. This was good
for them both to be able to have
time together. 
Braden became Cory's shadow
and both him and DJ
stated that they sure wished
Uncle Cory and 
Aunt Brit lived closer.

Now just some pics I 
took here and there.









QUAKE
QUAKE
QUAKE

Pam


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom