Centipedes, Sandwiches and Halloween Decor

Debbi over at
asked did we have any damage
from the hurricane.

Debbi, thank you for
asking and thankfully no.
No damage.
Just rain which my yard
was so thankful for and
some wind that was not all
that bad. Who would have
thought when telling people
in Fla. how bad it was going
to get, preparing them by
asking them to leave,
that it would affect East TN
and NC by wiping out
small towns? Its horrible.
How about you?
You guys ok?


I copied this from
FB but it caught my attention
cause I have had three in the
house. The one I thought the
girls brought in (not sure about
that now), a tiny one I found
in my bathroom and one in
my kitchen sink.

Hello i'm a house centipede, I am
your friend! Please don't hurt me,
and leave me be, because I am
cleaning your house for you, of all
of those nasty bugs you don't want,
such as cockroaches!
I am not dangerous, I do not pose
the same issues as many
other household
pests. I am not known to
spread or carry
diseases and harmful
bacteria the way
cockroaches do. I don't
eat away at the
structure of your home for years,
undetected, the way termites do.
I am fast and have long legs, which
may frighten some people, but I am
harmless!
Since I feed on small
arthropods, including
pest insects, if you see large
numbers of me,
this may indicate another
under lyng pest issue.





Well, for me, it would
have to be the tuna that would have
to go.

Every so often I like a 
good PB &J, grilled
cheese is so good with 
tomato soup but 
NOTHING
beats a BLT!

Saturday, I figured that it
was time to put up some
Halloween.
Which this is more fall
than Halloween, 

But under the leaves are
the start of my
Halloween.
Sitting on my kitchen
table. 
Made for me by my
dear friend Krystal.

Aren't those boots the best!
I need a pair like this for 
my witchy dress!

We have been rainy all day for 
the last two days, so with that
said, this is all that 
I got put out.
I have to work on the outside
but I am not going out 
to work in the rain. It will wait.

Have you decorated 
for Halloween
yet?

Pam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom