Book Boxes, More Fall Decor, Drumming, Coffee Table, Lily Bit and Misty

I showed another pic of 
this print but I had it stacked
on a couple of books, but
Friday at Dollar Tree, I found
these boxes that look like books
so, I put these in the place of 
real books. 

I painted this several years ago 
to hang on the front door.

I went out on Friday, still dragging
but I need fresh air, I stopped at 
Dollar General and I fell in love
with these glass pumpkins.

The smallest is plastic but I thought
it went well with the other 
two, for the guest bathroom.

When I went out for air, I 
saw this. For years now I have
been photographing different mailboxes.
This has to be the best yet. 


I have not bought much off
Market Place on FB, but seriously
this has to be the best buy'


Round coffee table, solid wood,
from the 70s, for 30 bucks.
Overlook that mess in the
background, cleaning
and picking up and I usually
make more of a mess when I clean!
haha

On top of that, I have not
had a coffee table in 
so many years, but with a 
sectional and so much couch in
between the sides, I needed
a table. 


Check out the doily, I know that is 
not the thing these days but I do 
have some I use, mom made them.
And the wooden bowl with the
decor in it was
the one that traveled from
Warsaw NC to Cedartown Ga
via wagon train. 


Cool thing about it, it's in 
great shape and I don't have to 
redo a thing.

Lily Bit came in off the deck and 
did some stretching and 
rolling. 


But while working on some pics
I took when I went for air on
Friday, Misty wanted to know what 
I was doing.


Are you decorating for
fall yet? 
And do you have a nosey
critter like Misty?

Pam










Comments

We have our fall stuff up now. Hey, we have 9 nosey kitties here!
Ann said…
Nice bargain on that coffee table. I saw that on Facebook and I thought you were selling it not that you had bought it.
I have started decorating for fall but haven't gotten very far.
That print and boxes look wonderful. Your decorations all look cute. I don't decorate too much until Christmas. The mailbox is awesome! Love the table. Misty is so cute. Have a nice weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom