Shelves and Gifts

 Not sure if I ever shared
with you or not, but generally
I recover just fine from 
my surgeries, it takes me longer
to recoup from being 
put to sleep. 
So, I have sit here for
days with no energy to 
do anything. I will get up 
and put dishes away, or 
wash a load of clothes, 
but it takes forever.

But with that said, I can 
redesign the house, 
the closets, the cabinets, 
the yard, etc, in my head
cause I can't turn it 
off. So, in my head,
my yard looks beautiful all
decked out with colors
and plants, with just enough
room to drive the mower through
each bed and around them all.
haha

I have also designed the girls
room. Their room started
with their cat tree, a chest o
drawers, daybed and litter
boxes. Later, I moved
the daybed out, put a tv in, 
I have a desk in there and 
I really need to get some of 
the boxes in there unpacked.
Yep, still got some of 
those.
I decided, in my head, that
the girls needed a gym. 
I surfed the net looking for 
that sort of thing. Found a lot
of things but then I decided on 
this.

I am going to attach it to the 
wall, put cat beds on a couple
of shelves, make some 
rope covered pieces for scratching, 
and if you look close, they will be
able to jump from one shelve
to the other. I think or hope 
they enjoy the climbing 
and playing. 

It will be here the 
3rd and then I will need to 
get it together. Which will
be the fun part!
NOT!

I am blessed. So blessed
with amazing friends.
Yesterday you read about 
the garden wagon. Today
I am sharing another
surprise gift that was delivered
yesterday.

I rec'd a box
of stuff.




This came from Pam in
Ga. We went to school together
from 2nd till we graduated. 
She wanted me to have something
to do while I recover.
WHY?
Just cause she wanted to.

I am so touched by my friends.
They are amazing and I love them
all. 
Yes, she was a friend that 
I sent a watercolor card to
just to say hi.
She will get a really cute 
Thank You
card next.

Pam











Comments

More goodies! You really are blessed with some wonderful friends.
Ann said…
Those shelves match the style of my desk and shelves that I bought for the Ann cave. I love the look of the wood and metal.
What a thoughtful gift that was.
Darla M Sands said…
Nice art supplies! I know you'll make good use of them. Best wishes on getting help putting those cool shelves together as that's the boring part. :) I foresee your imaginative tool skills creating slanted shelf ramps, as well, and look forward to seeing your results. Hugs, my dear.
Christine said…
Nice shelves

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom