Tiger Lily and Tiger Lily, Broken Leg, Sun and Moon, Gnome, Fairy and Tulip

 You all seen enough pics 
of Lily to know that she is 
a colorful girl.
She has orange and black 
in the makeup of her fur.
She has orange spots on her 
ear, the sort of reminds me 
of the Tiger Lily above.
Check out her ear.

The Flower named a Tiger Lily
and a cat carrying that 
same name.

Tuesday I was worthless. 
But wiht that said, I did sit and 
mess with watercolors.
I have a friend that fell and 
broke her leg so I made up a 
card for her.


An old friend and my 
boss for a few
years in Printing has 
health issues, but I have 
not been in touch with her for a bit basically dur
to my health. Another 
friend tried calling 
her and never can 
get her. We don't know if
she is living with a 
cousin these days or what?
I looked it up and 
her house has not
sold so I thought I would 
send her a card and 
maybe it would be 
forwarded on to her,
so maybe I locate her. 
Here is the card I sent her.


Then I just thought i would
paint some to be painting.
I love gnomes.

A fairy.

And a tulip.


Pretty much all that got 
done on Tuesday. But 
like Ann, I am trying to
add years to my life with 
being creative!

What do you think?


Pam




Comments

Those cards are so adorable and sweet Lily Bit always is!!!
Sandee said…
Beautiful flower and beautiful Lily Bit.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Pam. Scritches to the girls. ♥
Ann said…
Love all your cards. I now keep the sketch book on the couch along with my pens/pencils and markers. I can pick them up any time the mood strikes me.
Liz A. said…
That doesn't look like doing "nothing" for a Tuesday.
Marie Smith said…
Love the cards, as always! They’re great!
Darla M Sands said…
You breathe air and life into this world, my dear. Hugs and best wishes to you and yours.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom