House on the Hill, Bunny in the Sky, Storm Door, Gray Ball, Oz, Bruise, and Stone.

There is this cute house
down the road from Amber,
and all I can think about when
I go past it...
So glad I don't have to cut that!
The pic does not really show the 
slope as it is.

When I was out last week
I saw a bunny.....
in the sky.


My older brother wanted to give
me a house warming gift,
so he got me a storm door 
for the front door.

The contractor came out on 
Tuesday and installed it.
Lily was not sure what to 
think about it, she kept going
to it and meowing to go!
Yeah right, that is not happening.

I was on chat on fb with 
Amber a few mins ago and
had to stop typing because
of my gray fur ball
crawled up on my chest, 
resting between the laptop and 
my eyes!


Last week when I was out,
I stopped at a thrift store and 
out front there was this.
HAHA
Right up my alley.


Took at few days but the bruising
finally appeared.
This is my upper thigh,
right below my left hip.
I should mention that it 
is also about the size of
a baseball.

The soreness finally went 
away and I judge my moves
as I step up and down the 
steps to the proch.

The purple mark is 5/16
of an inch on the ruler.
Same 5/16 that the doc reported
my stone is, just shy of 
the inch I had in Sept.

I picked up meds on Monday that
should help with the movement
of that stone, however, pretty sure
I will not be able to pass it.
But minding my own 
business I felt movement
and managed to pass 
a baby stone.



Questions are, is this a piece that
broke off the big one?
Is it a piece of the one from
last Sept.?
And what am I going 
to face in the next
few days?
I have one word for 
all of this..
CRAP!

Pam
 

Comments

Crap is right! Looks like someone loves that new screen door!
Dang, I hope that big stone cooperates soon. That storm door is the purrfect gift!
Ann said…
I would not want to have to mow that yard. That hill would be a pain even on a rider.
Nice housewarming gift.
Hope that stone doesn't cause too much trouble for you.
Darla M Sands said…
That is a great gift! And I agree about not letting kitties roam outside, which we allowed until our late girl Jezebel picked up tapeworm many, many years ago. Our elder cats Luna and Tilly didn't seem to mind. Now the coyote population is a huge threat. Every week I see signs about missing dogs and can't help wondering if that's the cause. Ugh... Hugs to you and yours, my dear.
Liz A. said…
I hope you feel better soon.
I like the bunny in the sky :)

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom