FORGOTTEN IN HICKMAN CO., Family Plots, Wildflowers, Structures, Streams and Trucks

Wed. and Thursday I 
went riding some.
Still not up to par, still 
having issues. I see the 
urologist on the 5th. 
But, I needed to get out,
not around people, 
not in public, alone, 
my car and my camera.

Here are a couple more
FORGOTTEN OF 
HICKMAN CO. TN>


This would sort of fall into the  FORGOTTEN,
just for the fact that as a burial ground,
it has been left to grow up.
I could barely see a couple of 
tombstones but the sign 
were clear as to what that spot
is. 



Same road, different family.


Remember me telling you that in 
photography you don't have to shoot
straight on so I like the pic
below, off center, and a couple
of stones behind it.




Beautiful wildflowers.




This place is not far from me,
 it is a massive spread.


Love old barns
and structures.


This is one stream 
I came across while 
driving on Thursday.
I found one road that
I had to cross three streams.
This one however, I 
did not cross, it was not 
just straight across, it was
more diagonal and though I 
could see the road under
the water, I was not sure about
that last little bit on the 
other side. Felt I just 
needed to NOT CROSS!





Saw this truck in someones
yard. I LOVE it.



How cute is that?

Happy ride around to you 
all!!!

Pam

























 



Comments

Mari said…
I love it! All the nature, the old things, the flowers. Gorgeous photos!
Liz A. said…
You find such interesting sites when you are out and about.
Ann said…
I need a day like this to just wander and take pictures. That cemetery is rather sad that it's so overgrown.
When I was using my big camera a lot I always tried to go by the rule of thirds when taking pictures. That or leading lines. Those are the two things that have stuck with me most from what Iearned about photography
Your photographs are fabulous, I enjoyed seeing them.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom