Skip to main content

Heading Out, Lunch, Head Scratches, and What is the Gender

 


On Thursday I headed out
to pick up some meds
at the pharmacy. I also went to 
Maryannes and Wanda's for lunch.
Lunch was
GREAT!

I had turnup greens, cucumber
salad and roast beer open 
sandwich with cream potatoes.

 I finally got
Lily to visit with me, so I coult
get some of her, in the sink
getting head scratches.



Lets get real, she was not visiting
with me to love on me,
she wanted her daily head scratch,
and we can not do it on the 
daybed, couch, reg bed.....
nope, I get called to do this
with a meow, and I have to 
follow her to the BR to do it.
SPOILED.

Oh my gosh....its been so hot.
I am staying in during the heat of the 
day but unlike how I used to live.
I used to leave the house around
4:30 to 5 and run errands,
prob doing that in rural Hickman
County, everything closes at five!
Seriously!
Yep, there is still Kroger, Pubix
and Wally World but that means
a drive to Fairview or Dickson,
25 to 30 min drive either way I go,
then that same amount back.

My new pharmacy closes at 
5:30 and closed on weekends,
the local Ace Hardware, closes 
at 5. 
I remember mom telling me 
about Cedartown Ga., where she 
was born, they closed up everything
at five. So this is what that is like!
lol

On a totally different note, I attended
a Gender Reveal 
party last night for Brayden and 
Hannah.

May be an image of 9 people and people smiling
Its a boy!
Baby Boy Beckham. 
Evie was excited, she was dead
set against it being a girl, 
and said she would have 
nothing to do with a girl.
She is all so happy now with 
a boy.

Congrats Brayden and Hannah.
Love ya

Pam






 

 

Comments

Mari said…
Cats are so funny!
Your lunch looks so good!
Cpngrats on a baby boy.
Pradeep Nair said…
Stores closing at 5 is way too early, no?
Marie Smith said…
Another little sweetie to love. You are blessed!
Congratulations to Brayden and Hannah!
Jeanie said…
How exciting for a boy! And that darned Lily -- they own us, don't they? I hadn't thought about a whole new way of adjusting to shopping!
Ann said…
Everything closing that early makes it kind of inconvenient for people who work.
Congrats to Brayden and family
Lily is such a pretty girl. Hooray for a little brother for Evie!
Liz A. said…
Congrats on the boy. Not great that everything closes so early when it's so hot in the heat of the day. I guess you have to do your errands early in the morning, then.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom