Skip to main content

Halfmas, Lizard, Car of the Future, Pool and Misty

 

Just FYI for all of you Blogger
out here in blog land. I am doing this
post on June 25th.
May be an image of christmas tree and text that says '茶 MERRY HALFMAS FMAS WERE WEREHALEWAYTOCHRISTMAS. HALF WAY TO CHRISTMAS Po Christmas YOUD COUN COUNTDOWN DOWN com'

I stopped in at the pet store
to pick up the girls food.
Some time back I changed the 
girls food out for something
else. I wanted them to be eating
better than they were.
Dry food is now Earthbound Holistic with
no by products. Misty only eats
dry food, she has never eaten
wet food. Lily on the other hand
eats both but would prefer to have
wet food on hand all day. That is 
not happening but I do feed her
twice a day on the wet. She gets
the same amount she always 
got but she has decided she likes
to eat in phases. haha...
CATS!
Anyway, she eats Tiki wet food 
now. They have several different
blends but I have recently learned
that she does not care for 
chicken. But she loves the 
blend that has baby shrimp in it.
 
I started telling you about the
girls eating habits to share 
this cute babe with you.
HIs human had him at the 
pet store on Monday.

No photo description available.

He was so loving to his
human, he was hugging her
around the neck but he enjoyed
getting down on the floor to
run about.   
 

No photo description available.
I had to look around cause
I was beginning to think that I 
had traveled to the future.


May be an image of car 
Telsa Truck....
Not sure about those spots
that look like blind spots but
if they are what they appear to be
then I would not be driving this
thing. Well, actually, I would not
be driving anyway at a cost
of 85 thousand to 100 thousand.
I paid less than the lowest for 
two of my homes!!

Sunday was a hot one,
and I wanted to be out so 
I purchased a pool and a float.
Welcome to the Redneck Riviera!

No photo description available.
I filled this babe up, 
floated around in the pool
with a book and a glass of water
for an hour. It felt great due to the 
fact that it was over 90 and the 
air was so still. 

Here are some shots of Misty
River stalking some birds
at the feeder.


No photo description available.


May be an image of cat


No photo description available.

She loves hanging outside of the 
hottest of days, I however, am 
back to making them come in 
around noon and stay in till
about 4:30 or so. They take to 
my rules and go in and take a 
nap or two....

I am pretty fond of those naps during the
hottest of the days also!
What about you, do you take naps?

Pam

Comments

Marie Smith said…
I laughed at your description of the pool but a girl has to stay cool. You go, Pam!
Pradeep Nair said…
It's always interesting to see how different cats have unique preferences! Cats can be so particular, but it's worth it when you see them happy and healthy. Keep up the great work with your fur babies!
Ann said…
I'm not so sure I would want a hug from that guy. I'll stick with my furry dog for a pet.
Redneck Riviera sounds like a cool place to hang out :)
Darla M Sands said…
Bearded dragons are so amazing. Thanks for sharing the photos, including that of your sweet kitty. That truck is so ugly I looked to make sure you weren't teasing. :P Besides that, they've had multiple recalls. I do like the sedans, though, and my husband considered buying one after our hybrid Chevy Volt was in the auto shop for weeks while technicians waited on a rare part. We got it back today and it's running fine. Yay! Enjoy your pool, my dear.
That truck is truly bizarre! I have visions of Misty getting tangled up with that fly strip!
Liz A. said…
I have been wanting to nap (especially while I was sick), but I can't seem to do it. Those cybertrucks are uuuugly. I saw one in the wild out on PCH on Saturday, and it was worse in person.
Mari said…
We are not talking about Christmas yet! :)
I saw one of those trucks in our area last week. It's so strange looking - and certainly not in my price range!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom