Gender Reveal and UPDATE

Gender reveal Sat. night and Evie
was what we saw when we first
walked up. She was all over
the place and I bet she slept
great. 
Of course she was in rare form,
being her silly self.

If you notice how she holds
her right arm and hand. That side is
the side that was affected by the
stroke at birth. Course due to that
she has a slight case of Celebral Palsy.
Her "pretty" hand is 
what we call it.

Here she is striking her
sassy pose.


There was food, food and 
more food. 
I had my share of fruit.




Cute saying on the cake, but
no, it was not one you cut
into and it shows blue
or pink to know the gender.


One of Hannah's family members
just had a babe two days before
the reveal.
Hannah is a natural.


Baby and mom.

I would not pass up taking
a photo of this beautiful baby.


Now comes the reveal, 
done with fireworks.
Everyones thinking was that
the fireworks would be blue or 
red (since they prob could not
get pink ones).

But it was in the smoke and not the
fireworks so we almost 
missed it while looking at the 
sparkles, it was in the smoke 
instead. 


Hannah was right on,
Amber, and I were so wrong, we
thought it was going to be a girl.



However, its prob best that it a boy cause
Evie was not having a sister.
She was not helping with a girl,
she was going to be mean
to her and named her, 
Tina Trash!
Yep, best its a boy!!

I caught this shot of Hannah's 
1/2 sister and Evie's best friend.

Not sure what that hand gesture 
and look was about but it is 
documented now. 

Now UPDATE ON
UTI~
UTI update....Found a new Uroiogist,
went last week. Again,
showing white blood
cells meaning I still have
an infection. Put on the
4th round of meds for it.
After finishing that up, I was
put on a med to stop the
bladder spasms, and a
nother med to prevent
infection from coming back.
have to take this for 90
days. Results of CT Scan
came back, it appears I
have a stone in the left kidney.
Now I have to question,
could this be a piece of the
large stone that was
blasted during my
surgery in Sept.
to break up the one inch
stone or is this new? If
Calcium is causing the
stones, then I am in trouble
cause I have to take them for Osteoporosis. With that
said, I took number 3 and the last infusion for the Osteoporosis
last week, the bone dentisy
test from the first to the second
showed no improvement.
Next year I will have another
bone test to see if there is
change, if not I will be
taking meds for the gland
behind the Thyroid, if that
does not help...surgery.
Which I will put off as long as
I can. So in a nutshell,
I need calcium but I don't
need it causing stones, if
that is the case. And yes,
they will test to see if
that is the case.
CRAP, CRAP, CRAP...

I don't mind telling you that I am
tired. I feel like I stay sick more than healthy.
I want to know if that stone is part of
what was left from surgery, or is it new?
I also need to stress that I take an infusion 
for my Osteoporosis, this was my last 
yr. but if these stones come from
calcium, I am in trouble cause I have
to have that.

Scratching my head and trying
to not all this pull me down more 
than it has already.

Have a great day,
Pam

 

Comments

The reveal party sure looks like lots of fun. I'm sorry to hear that you're still stoned LOL! I hope the doctor figures it all out for you.
Darla M Sands said…
Thanks for sharing the fun photos. :) I'm sorry about your health. It's no wonder you're sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Hugs and healing wishes, my dear.
Mari said…
What a fun party! Congrats on a new baby boy.
I'm sorry about the health issues. It's no fun. I'm dealing with something too. This getting older is the pits!
Ann said…
Looks like a fun party. Evie sure has grown.
Sorry to hear about the UTI and everything else. It's got to be frustrating.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom