Morning Coffee, Snuggle Sleep, Barney, Bunny, Glasses and Love

 Tuesday morning on the 
deck with my coffee and
my repaired fairy.
 
During my move my 
fairy got broken right in to.
Her legs were broken right
from her body.
I put her in the shed, thinking
that I just needed to toss her out
but yesterday, I grabbed my
E6000 glue and repaired her.
Hoping that she holds up.

After coffee I was stretching 
out on the couch when I 
had a visitor!

And she just crawled up,
curled up in my 
arms and fell asleep.

We sat this way for about
30 mins, long enough for her
to realize she fell asleep!!!

When those eyes opened,
she looked glazed over a bit, 
then POP UP she went!

The other day I made a run
to storage and stopped
at the river where I found
Barney waiting for me.

Somedays the funny little things 
are what helps to make
your day.

I have been seeing this next
funny little thing
since moving to this county,
looks like a bunny head.

Coming from one direction it
looks like a bunny head,
but its just a tree stump.

Hard to take a pic traveling
down the road and trying to 
get a good shot.
 
I went to pick up my glasses
today. 

I went from these being my 
sunglasses...

To this being my new
pair.
 

My distance glasses went
from these ...


To these.

The older glasses I have been
wearing for 12 to 15 yrs. I just
kept changing out the len.

I decided to go with new 
glasses this go around.


And to top off your day...
two days I have slept, meds
for allergies knocking my
feet out from under me, and 
my girl has been right with me.


She might not be a snuggler
but she is tucked
behind my knees.

Pam




 



Comments

Christine said…
Good repair job! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
I like cats but have always had bad cat allergies, so no cats in our home.😔 Looks like an excellent repair job on the broken fairy!
Ann said…
Glad you were able to repair your garden fairy.

I like your new glasses. I need to get my eyes checked and get new ones.
Jeanie said…
I so wish Lizzie would do that to me!
Darla M Sands said…
I hang onto eyeglass frames as well. My current computer glasses are missing a nose pad. The optometry center folks should be able to replace it. As for my long distance eyeglasses, they're vintage frames and my local craftsman retired. Fingers crossed, they'll hang in there. As for the missing pad, these narrow lenses are lightweight so it's not too bad. :) Your pets have all been blessed in sharing your home. Hugs, my dear.
So pleased you were able to repair the fairy.
Your glasses look good.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom

Hot Water Heater Mishaps