The Girls, Flag, Hereditary and The Flower

 No, she is not hiding in shame,
she is sleeping.
Isn't she so adorable.
And this one, curled up next
to me and then reached
out to touch my arm.

My sweet babes.

I started this project a couple
months ago, and finally got
around to getting it finished.


Done on tobacco sticks I purchased
for a buck a piece, total
13 bucks for all. 
I cut them in different
sizes to look ragged
on the end.
Painted and then 
I ran watered down brown paint
over the dried red, white and blue, to 
give it the aged look. 

I love it.

HAHA....I posted
this on FB for my daughter and  
daughter in law to see.
My son is not on FB.
Anyway....FYI for them.

Going through a box
last night and I found this.
HAHA
I bought this and two more
back when I worked at the TBI.
I gave one to Deborah and one
to Cindy. You push the bottom and 
the flower dances. 
 

As you can see, one leaf
(arm) gotten broken so I
fixed it.
I also drew a face on mine.

 Hoping that brought you 
a smile.

Pam





Comments

Marie Smith said…
The uneven ends of wood look like the flag is waving in the wind! Nice!
Ann said…
Your fur baby looks like she's praying :)
Love your wood flag. That looks great.
Darla M Sands said…
Thanks for the smiles and giggles. Hugs, my dear.
Christine said…
Sweet babes yes!
BeachGypsy said…
your flag looks great Pam. You are so good at painting and crafts! Love the kitty pictures too. Cats are amazing. Hope your weekend is real nice!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom