Off I Go, Little Brown Ant, Ruby Red, Lunch Ladies, Watercolors

Saturday, on the way to shoot 
a wedding.....an hour and 30 mins down 
the road. A baby shower, and my
second wedding in a month. 
That is it, not doing anymore
that far off.

Saturday morning before
I headed out to do the 
wedding, I was in the backyard, 
and heard the sound of 
hummingbird wings, right beside
me. A Ruby Throated Male...
I was so excited I ran in 
for the camera and sat down 
next to the feeder. 
While I waited for the 
Hummingbird to return
I photographed the ant
on the feeder. 


Then a tad bit later, here
he came again. 
He did not face me so I 
did not get a good shot of 
his throat, but you can 
see it. 

So excited, I have never
had a Ruby Throated visit
any of my feeders. 
Maybe tomorrow I will get 
some good pics of him.

Thursday, I had a date 
with my partners in crime, 
Deborah and Cindy. 
We invited Glenda to 
enjoy us. 
Deborah and Cindy were 
the ladies I worked with
for five years in Medicaid 
Fraud with the Tennessee 
Bureau of Investigation.
We try to stay in touch
and have lunches together.
Glenda worked for the 
TBI also, not in our unit but
she lives about 15 mins from
 me and about the same from 
Deborah so I asked her to join 
us. 

If you can't tell by the faces,
we had a great time.
Lots of laughs for sure. 

My mom has two sisters still
alive, the two younger
ones. I love my aunts so much.
I wanted to paint them a card
each and let them know
that they are in my thoughts.

Donna loves dragonflies.


Martha loves anything angles. 





Comments

Mari said…
You look so cute on your way to that wedding. That was a long drive though
Your cards are sweet.
Christine said…
I love these cards! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Marie Smith said…
Love the cards. Having some of your mom’s generation around is such a blessing. Mine are all gone and sadly missed.
Darla M Sands said…
A hummingbird already? Yay! I'll get my feeders out, too. Thanks for the reminder.
What beautiful smiling faces. :D And two more lovely greeting cards. You're so thoughtful. Hugs, my dear.
Liz A. said…
It must have been fun to shoot that wedding. And to get together with your friends.
Sandee said…
Oh the hummingbird one is my favorite. You know spring is here when the hummingbirds come. Beautiful.

Great shot of you and your partners in crime. How fun.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Ann said…
Love the cards.
How lovely to see the hummingbird.

I like your cards.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom