Lily and No Help, Mac and Cheese, Chiro, Eyes, Allergies and Misty

 This girl is a mess!
Would be nice if she was 
helping with laundry but
NO!

Later, when I went out
to do my coffee and sweap the 
front porch, I 
was being watched.

There again, help would
be nice! lol

Okay, bacon maybe.


But broccoli in with 
shells and cheese, 
NOPE!
Just a great way to ruin
shells and cheese.


Wed. was chiro day. 
So being goofy I just had
to take a pic of my feet 
from the view of my belly. 


Oh man, thought I was over
the allergy part of this spring,
however, I woke Thursday morning
with my throat and the roof
of my mouth sore. Ears, and 
nose stopped up, headache, head
swimming and dizzy. I had to do some thing
cause I had a doc apt for my eyes
that I made months ago. 
Sudafed, Tylenol and 
a sniff or two of saline
nose spray. I got to 
feeling some better. Enough
to get my eyes checked.
Oh then the doc had
to go and dilate the eyes, which
seemed to bring on 
the swimming, dizzy
and headache again. 
But, eyes are done and I 
ordered a new pair of glasses, first
time in ten yrs. I usually just have
new lens put in my frames. 
I also ordered a new pair
of sunglasses. 
DONE!!!

Around Oct. or so I started to 
notice that my eyes were
getting really dry, A LOT!
To the point at times it 
really hurts. I use drops for it
during the day and GenTeal at night.
Upon talking with the doc I 
learned that she treats a lot
of patients that have an auto immune
issue like Fibro and dry eyes go 
hand in hand with it.
I was aware that a dry mouth went
along with it, but never thought about
the eyes being that also. So, with 
that, age and allergies, its a given
I will be dealing with it from
here on out.

Talking about allergies, 
check this out.

Bad enough now but my butt
needs to stay in on 
Sunday and Monday!

I am beginning to dislike
trees!

Started the post with 
Lily
ending it with 
Misty.

Hoping you are all having
a great day,
Pam





 





Comments

Sandee said…
Lily Bit reminds me of Squeaker. Never helps with anything, but is into everything. Love both shots of her. She's watching you. That's a good thing.

I'm with you on the shells and cheese. I don't want bacon or broccoli.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Marie Smith said…
That first photo is priceless.
Christine said…
I learned I have dry eyes when I got a new optometrist maybe 3 or 4 years ago. -Christine cmlk79.blogsoot.com
Liz A. said…
Did you get cute glasses? I always wanted cute classes, but my lenses are so thick, I can't go totally crazy.
Ann said…
I would rather have a washer full of kitty than a washer full of water and wet towels. That's what happened Saturday.
Bad time of year if you've got allergies.
Jeanie said…
It's bad if you have to check the laundry machine for cat every time you go do a wash. I have dry eye too --not bad enough for script drops but drops nonethless. Happy week!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom

Hot Water Heater Mishaps