Country Charm, Jump Starting Brain, Watercolors, Memories, Caterpillar and Paintings

 The NEW me...lol

I started lase Monday morn
on the deck and tried to jump
start the brain with coffee and 
search a word!

Not good at cross word puzzles
but I love search a word.
 
I did some thank you cards
for Julie, Vic and Mitzi
for bringing the mower an 
hour and 15 minutes down the 
road to me. 
Julie and James love
their chickens
so I did a dressed up 
chicken for her.


For Vic and Mitzi I did
a donkey, they had two
but recently losing one.
But anyway, I water colored
them a donkey on 
their thank you card.


This pic below came up on 
my fb page, Theresa took this 
when we went to a park
for her to take pics of wild
flowers for a brochure.
This was ten yrs ago.


Talking about memories, 
who remembers this gum?

I introduced the boys 
to this gum. They had never
had it before. 

Again, talk about introducing
the boys to something,
the other day I introduced
Braden AKA B to 
a caterpillar. He had never seen
one of these, let alone let
it crawl up his arm.
I sat out on the 
deck Sunday and did 
some painting. 
I planned this out a yr
ago, started it and moved.
After the move, the color 
of paints got put away
with all the paints I have, 
so I basically started over.
There will be a series of 
canvas, about six or seven,
hanging side by side and 
above or under another one, 
over my bed. The colors and 
the type of design matches
my bedspread. Figured this
has been sitting around 
long enough.
Time to work on it.


The sizes of canvas changes
also, I have 8x10 and 
5x7. 
I started the one below
and need to finish it up.
I started stenciling, but
I did not have any adhesive 
to hold the stencil down so 
instead I am tracing the 
pattern and hand painting,
its neater. 


Have you been creating anything
special? 
What?

Pam 




 



Comments

Sandee said…
I love your new me. You made me chuckle. I love that cup too. You are sassy. I mean that in a good way.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Marie Smith said…
Oh Pam. If I had 1/1000 of your creativity, I would be a craft machine. I must have declined when artistry was handed out. Love those cards!
Darla M Sands said…
Your artwork is fantastic! That you can switch between those adorably silly animal portraits to high class stenciling blows my mind. ~nods~ I've been playing with acrylic paints on outdoor decorations. I know it won't last, which is half the fun. :D I'm shocked B never saw a caterpillar before. ~shakes head~ It seems he's an indoor kind of young man. lol Best wishes!
I always love your art! Hey, I do remember that bubble gum!!!
Liz A. said…
Moving sure puts the creative projects on hold. Nice you got those paintings back out. I'm sure you'll finish those up quickly.
Christine said…
Lovely art!
Jeanie said…
Just loving your cartoony animals! They're delightful!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom