Sunrise, For Star Gazing, Gone to the Dogs and Strong Women

 I have been trying to catch the 
sun rising on several days when 
I head out to meet Amber to
get B. 

This morning I left a tad
later and was about 
drive into it.



 

Don't fear, it was in its
cradle and I left the camera 
app open so as to reach up and just hit 
the button. 

Tomorrow (Thursday) might
prove to be more 
of a challenge since I
hope to remember the
real camera!

Starting out small and 
not really expensive but
I bought the boys and I 
a new toy.


I shall give it a try, learn
it before having the boys
over to play.

 Two more days of taking
B to alternative school.
This is Emmy Lou
telling B goodbye
this morning.




This is Scout, she belongs
to my Chiro's (husband
and wife team). She is in the office
everyday. 

At first, all she did was 
come into the front room
and stare at me when I 
got there, like she does everyone.


Then after a few times 
there, she came up to 
me to be petted, then 
she blocked my way to stop
me from leaving. 
Even leaned on my legs
as I petted her. 

The next visit she entered the 
room I was in, laying on my tummy,
waiting for the doc. 
Came right up to the table, backed
up and proceeded to enjoy 
about three to four min rub down.

Today, after checking out 
my purse, she did the same.

Doc says that in the first
1.5 yrs of her life,
she had five owners, 
they kept taking her back
to the pound. 
She is six now.
Warming up to others
takes a bit of doing.

Love this...

Have a great day...

Pam





Comments

Debbie said…
so very true...i am lucky to have had a few very strong woman in my life, they showed me the way!! i do much better photographing the sunset, i am not an early riser!!
Debbie Nolan said…
Oh Pam what a great quote...one that is true. So glad that Scout is warming up to folks. So sad that she kept getting returned to the pound. Take care and so glad you caught the sunrise. How lovely. Have a delightful day.
Sandee said…
I love the Strong women graphic. Beautiful and so true.

I love your sunrise shots.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
I thought for a moment that the chiro's sweet dog was lying on your tummy. lol Thank you for sharing news, photos, and fun. :D Blessings, my dear.
Mari said…
You caught a pretty sunrise. I saw a beautiful one this morning heading to work - good way to start the day!
That sunrise sure is pretty and goodness, that is a very sweet pup!
Marie Smith said…
Strong women…yay!
Liz A. said…
Dawn is such a lovely time of day. Too bad it's so early.
Ann said…
Beautiful start to the day. What a sweet assistant the doctor has.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom