New Watercolor Card and My Area

 I did an Easter card for 
a friend.
Actually, prob told you before
that I am friends with my
ex hubs cousin and aunt. 
I have sat for his aunt before,
she is not doing well. 
Anyway, I made Kriste and
Aunt Sissy this card.
It went in the mail 
yesterday. 

My front yard.
Looks a tad blank, which
it is. But after throwing 
out some grass send, I 
finally have more grass coming
up. 


The front as you can see has
a slight upward grade, up
to the road. All the trees
up there are across the street.

Still bare in some places.


My neighbor must have had
the builder fertilize and seed her
yard more than mine. She has
more and it is greener.


But mine will come in.
You can also see the two
new builds. The one next
to the neighbors is like hers,
and the one on the far end
is like mine.
Builder told me however that the 
colors would be different,
and her porch was not
going to be like mine.

To the other side of me, the 
guy is still trying to sell 
his house, on the other side
of him is a house, then a road, but
right across the road are 
these places.

When I moved here they 
were empty and in
TERRIBLE
shape, with lots of 
trash.  The guy that handled 
the build of my house bought
them and gutted them.
My understanding they
only need the outside painted.
Then up for rent they go.
I talked with the dude that 
bought them and inquired
about the last one. Looks the 
biggest and since my daughter
rents, I thought it would be
good for her. I do know that
dude (Austin), has a wait list,
but would be nice if 
Amber could move there.
3 doors down and 
across the street...perfect!

Slightly before the mobile 
homes there is this 
land. Four horses and 
a donkey lives on this spot.


Tad further down the road, is 
this market. 
I have not been in here
but if prices indoor are like the 
gas prices, I will not be 
going in there. 


I find this next place very 
interesting. On the main highway,
looks like it was a store at 
one time, someone now
uses it for a home.

Go figure.



I know you all know what 
that sign means, well, this is 
just one as you enter my road.
I counted, yes, I do things like that, 
22 curves from the start
of my road to my house...in 
a six min drive.

This next sign is on the 
road off mine.
I have to admit, I have
never seen that on 
a road before.

As you turn off one 
road, on to mine, there
is this big white house.
This is also where the pig
lives. The front door is so 
wide and tall, very old. Not 
sure of the age of this 
place but it had to 
prob be one of the first on 
this road. 


 I have been trying to get
the best shot of 
this boat, left (FORGOTTEN) on 
the pond all winter long. It moves
all over but I think the only way, is
to request I be allowed to park in the 
drive and snap a few to get what
I am looking for. 

I dropped the color on it 
in the next pic.

Sort liking the one below
the best. 
 

Anyway, hoping you are
having a great day,
Pam











Comments

Sandee said…
Interesting neighborhood you live in. I sure like your new home though. Way better for you than stairs.

Happy Easter week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Marie Smith said…
How lovely it would be to have your daughter in the neighbourhood.
Liz A. said…
Your yard is a blank canvas. That speaks to possibility. It's a work-in-progress.
Ann said…
Those mobile homes look like they are leaning in the picture. It must the angle you took the picture from. My first thought was how can anyone live in those. That would be nice to have Amber that close.
Christine said…
Happy Easter!
It would be nice to have Amber close-by.
I like your Easter card, early happy Easter wishes.

All the best Jan
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, I wish you all the best. Thanks again for the updates and awesome photos. Having your daughter so close would be amazing.
Jeanie said…
The flowers in the boot are really sweet. It's fun to see your "neck of the woods."

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom