Neighbor, Braden and the Girls, and The FORGOTTEN in Another County

 On Wednesday afternoon, 
Braden and I went 
down the road a bit and met
one of my neighbors.
We knocked on the door but
got no answer, but we fed this
guy a couple of carrots.
I hope to meet the family in
the house soon and maybe
they will not mind if
B and I stop from 
time to time to say hi
to this guy.

These pics were taken on
Tuesday. B laid down
to watch tv and 
Lily Bit joined him. 


I had to take pics cause
B has been trying to get 
close to my cats for a long time.


He dozed off.


And Lily came back
to nap near him.



Misty even came out for 
some B time, that is not 
a normal cause she 
goes into hiding when 
someone comes over.



I found this 
FORGOTTEN
house but its not in 
the county I am living in.
Lots of homes up this way
that are FORGOTTEN.




If these places could talk!

Have a great day.

 
Pam

 




Comments

Debbie Nolan said…
Hi Pam - thank you for your visit to my blog. There is something that draws me to abandoned homes - yes if they could only talk. Enjoyed coming over to your blog. Will come back soon. Have a lovely week. Blessings!
Marie Smith said…
Oh the stories those old houses could tell. Sad to see them gone to ruin.
Liz A. said…
Your cats are getting used to having B around.
Ann said…
The cats must be getting used to having B around.
Sad to see forgotten houses.
I think the cats must be getting used to having B around, nice pictures.

All the best Jan
Darla M Sands said…
The interaction with kitties made me smile for all of you. ~hugs~ And burnt or abandoned homes do have stories. They and cemeteries fascinate me with hopes the people lived well nonetheless.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom