Door Decor, Sunrise, TNT, Painting and Talking to Yourself

 This morning I walked out the
front door, turned and removed
my St. Patty's Day door decor and
placed the Hoppy Easter 
door decor up.

Yes, both hand painted by
me. The clover is on a canvas 
but the bunny is on
some thin pieces of wood
I placed together. 

I thought the bunny was 
so cute.

Monday morning, I took
B to school. Last week of
alternative school. 
I could not catch a good
view of the sun coming up 
but it was a pretty morn.


Not the best of pics 
I took from a distance then
blew it up. It's on a chimney at the 
top of a home o the way to B's
school.
Yes, it says TNT, in bricks.
Crazy.

There are crazy artist out 
there like me, they paint on
shovels! Saw this on FB.


LOL....love the below
comment.

I also get the best answers 
when talking with 
myself.

How about you? Do you talk
to yourself?

Pam








Comments

Ann said…
I like both of your door signs.
Yes, I do talk to myself and I answer too
Mari said…
Yes, I talk to myself too! Sometimes I agree and sometimes I argue. :)
I love your bunny!
Marie Smith said…
I do talk to myself. However, most people I think are talking to themselves today are actually on the phone.
Liz A. said…
I absolutely talk to myself. It helps me think and organize.
I love your bunny door art and those shovel chickens are funny! I talk to myself too, but sometimes I don't listen.
Darla M Sands said…
You're such a great artist. ~hugs~ I talk to myself internally and externally; the cats make a great excuse for the latter. ~grin~ A few years ago I learned that intellectually challenged folks supposedly lack this habit. I sometimes wish I could turn it off. lol Be well, my dear.
Jeanie said…
I am my favorite conversation partner. Lizzie is next.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom