Replies to Comments, Age Pics Again, Bedspread and Color, and Jumpsuit

 Replies to comments~

Ann mentioned on the post about
paying up front for doc care on 
one of my earlier post. 
She said, "I think you look fantastic 
45 years after your senior portrait.
I've heard of paying up 
front per appointment 
but not for the whole 35 
appointments. That would 
be a lot of money for most people to pay.

My thoughts about the paying
up front...I agree Ann. I could
not have done it if not for money
from the sale of the house.
As for the pic, 45 yrs later...

Ann also stated on how to 
save videos from others
post to my FB page.

 The first right click on it 
and click the option
 save as and then save it to 
wherever you want it.
 On the second at the bottom 
of the video
 there's a little gear (settings) 
right click on that 
and choose save as and then
 choose where to save. 

Ann, I have not tried that yet
but
WOW..
thanks.


Jeanie made a comment, here
it is~
Fingers crossed that your 
appointments help ease the pains.


They are helping with the 
whiplash pain, but the interesting thing
is the sleep!
Three into going to the chiro I 
noticed my sleep is off.
You see, I take a stay awake
med to not nap daily or sleep
all day. But, I was to have my
yearly doc apt to have the script
given again, controlled substance.
I was sick, did not go and since
I am changing to a new doc
up here, I tried to get them
to write a script so that I 
would not have issues.
I have not heard back from 
them. But with that said, going
days without I noticed I was
not wanting to lay down and 
sleep. The part of the neck they
are working on at the chiro is the 
C1, so I pulled up the scans and
looked to see what the C1 being
off can cause, SLEEP!

Darla commented on one
post and said ~

Oh, wow. Those scans are frightening. 

Darla they were eye opening for sure.
Lots more red and black then I 
was wanting to see, but explains
a lot.

She also said that her mom was
disappointed that she was born 
a day late and missed
Valentines day...

Not a biggie, being born that
day really did not make my 
bday anymore special.
And I always tried to tell my mom
that I was a sweetheart but
she never bought it!!!

One more from Darla~

What a darling bluebird! So are
your kitties and you, my dear. 
~hugs~ Your expressions
 are as priceless as your talents.
 Take care!

Thank you, thank you....
you are always so sweet. 
I was stating on FB the other
day about my friend Carol, whom
we lost the yr of COVID, that
she was my biggest fan. Like
you she always had sweet words
about my talents and what I manage
to do with my pain issues.
It was sort of like you picked up
where she left off.
Thanks!

Liz stated....
I think you look better now 
than you did at
 18. What do we know of 
personal style at 18?

Personal style at 18...
honey, don't we all have our 
own style at that age?
I did....I have always loved
looking nice but I wore
what I felt good in and 
my hair style was basic the 
style of the year.
And that was a version of 
Farrah Fawcett!

If you missed that post, 
here are the pics.


Liz also comment on 
another post and said this ~
It's always the thing you should be good
 at that you fall down on. Like today I
 was making arithmetic mistakes in front
 of a math class. As long as we retain
 our sense of humor over the gaffs.

Liz, have I ever told you that I hated
MATH! I still do.
Funny, when I was in high school,
we were only required to take
general math. Nothing else!
So, what did I take, general math...
and nothing else. 
And I think you know me 
well enough to know,
humor is a major aspect of 
my life!

Liz also stated~
How come you don't 
want to dye your hair?
 You could get some interesting 
colors going.
 Purple or pink or blue or 
green. Or a mixture of them. 
It could be fun.

HAHA....I have done that. Up till about
a yr ago. During COVID, I did streaks
of red in the hair and 
then another time I did
the tips and about an
inch up in red. I might
give do it again but right
now, its just one more 
thing to keep up. I was
referring to dying back my 
brown.

That will be the end of the 
replies to comments for another
day.

I still have boxes to unpack
and things to put away. 
Slow process.
Anyway, I have been searching 
and searching for a spread for the 
girls room. I could have went 
with the peachy or pink colors,
but since Braden want to stay
in this room overnight, I wanted
something picking up the aqua
color in the valance. I was having 
NO LUCK
at all.
Then I found one I thought
would fit.

Not exact but I think it works.
However, now I think I need
either a skirt for the bottom
of the daybed or
some cool boxes or
old suitcases like I once
had, that fell apart having 
using for years in photo
shoots.

Found this at Target...
which is almost an hour
drive away....
I think I need to go back
and get it!!

Don't look that great on 
the hanger and will prob
look worse on me, but I want
one. 
HAHA...
isn't that all that matters!?

Happy days to all,
Pam










Comments

Ann said…
I've seen several of the one piece jumpsuits that I would love to have. Then I think, it would probably look stupid on me and where would I wear it
Christine said…
Happy Leap Day!
Jeanie said…
What a fun batch of answers! I had no idea about sleep and the spine (apart from when it keeps you up!). Very interesting.
Darla M Sands said…
I'm definitely a fan. :D And I think the aqua works really well.

The mention of jumpsuits calls to mind the mid 1980's. I had a red and white one with those ridiculous big puffy sleeves. lol As for style, mine saw various incarnations. I dressed like a yuppie in the 90's, then went all Goth chic in the 2000's after losing some weight gained in the interim. I enjoyed startling uptight soccer moms a little, in particular when I attended a drum and bugle corps event. Heh...
Marie Smith said…
I like you hair colour just the way it is!
Liz A. said…
If the outfit is comfortable, that's really all that matters. Could you maybe find some old suitcases at a local thrift store? Or, I'm sure you could make something for that bed. You always have such clever ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom