DL Hint, Old Door Decor, A Basket, No Litter Box and Misty River

 Hint for the day ~~~~

You ever had to get your
DL out of the clear window
of your wallet?
What was shared with me,
at the bank, put a piece of 
tape on the front side of the DL,

Use clear tape, that way if
docs office, bank..etc needs
to copy it, they can see it 
all.

Fold it and attach the other 
side of the tape to 
back side of the DL....

When you gotta take 
the DL out of the wallet....
pull that tape.
I used scotch tape, it did 
not last long but then I 
went with box sealing
tape....works great.

IT works so well when 
pulling out the DL.
You are WELCOME!!!

My sis in law tagged me
in the pic below
on FB.
I love this.....

Another cute FB pic, 
this is cute.

ALso, saw this on 
FB.
HAHA
No need for a litter box!!
Funny...

Now for the sweetest pic of 
all~~~~
My shadow.

The girls and I wish you
a great day,
Pam











Comments

Christine said…
Good DL tip thanks.
Sandee said…
Love the DL idea. Brilliant.

Awww on your shadow. So precious.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
Some interesting bathroom decor ideas. That's a good trick for getting your driver's license out of your wallet.
MadSnapper said…
I am loving that door in the bathroom. beautiful. what happens when the cop stops you and tries to scan the code on the bottom through is laptop? is the tape over that? good news is i don't own a wallet and when i did it had no plastic. mine rides in a wrist wallet because i don't carry a purse.
Those were all fun photos and such a sweet Misty girl!
Marie Smith said…
The decorative door is a great idea!
Ann said…
That's a clever idea with the DL. Mine isn't in a wallet like that any more though.
Darla M Sands said…
I hope you're having a great day, as well. Hugs, my dear, and thanks for the smiles.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom