The Forgotten in Hickman County and the Feline Furs

Monday I needed to run
to Centerville to get my tags
for the car.I decided
to take my camera along.
Got more pics
of 
The Forgotten
in 
Hickman County.

This place I pass
everyday that I go out. 

I pass this one 
also.

 


This place is 
near my daughters house.


This truck is parked
outside the place above.


Little one jumps up in 
my lap every evening for 
her mom time.


I had me camera out the 
other day so I 
grabbed a few shots 
of the girls.

Misty loves being on
the cable box.


So much so that she decided
to nap there.


Then Lily Bit came
into the room so 
I snapped a few of her.



It's all in the eyes...
hers are so beautiful.

Have a great day,
Pam


 




Comments

Liz A. said…
Considering the homeless problem in the cities, it's too bad that such places are going to waste. Of course, it's a geography problem. If those houses were in the city, there would be people in them.
Ann said…
That first one didn't look too bad until I realized that the roof has collapsed. Love those pictures of Lily Bit. Those eyes just draw you in.
Some of those places sure are forgotten! Such wonderful photos of your beautiful kitty girls!
Mari said…
I like that old truck in the woods.
Your feline friends are so pretty!
Marie Smith said…
Great choice of black and white for the old houses. Lily bit’s eyes are so expressive!
BeachGypsy said…
Beautiful pictures of the kitties, Pam! I LOVE TO GO OUT and photograph old abandoned houses and places! We do it alot, one of my favorite things to do. Your captures are GREAT, I enjoyed seeing them. Your new home is coming along so nice!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom