Stunning Sunset, River of Rain, and Nosey Felines

 

  Beautiful sunset
Friday evening.


WOW....
Stunning.

Friday, we had no rain and
after three days of it, we were 
pretty much all done.

I looked out yesterday and 
saw this, my 
backyard, at the edge of the 
trees.

So, I know where I will not be 
putting a flowerbed!

The house to the right of
me was built in 2015, 
and here is what I think.
When the dude in that
house, cleared off 
the back of his property to
have the garage put in, 
it altered the natural 
flow of the land.


I think I need
to maybe build up
that area with dirt or
maybe fill in that area with 
large rock. 

Saturday morning these
two were being
really nosey.

I was getting ready to make
some spaghetti sauce, Amber
and the boys are coming this
evening to eat.
Anyway, I left the cabinet open
as I placed the pot on the 
stove. She can get in 
some of the tightest 
spots.
    
Then a few mins later
I saw Lily jumping into
the washer. 
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...
going get in the cabinet
with the pots, start helping to 
cook. 
Or getting in the washer, start
the laundry!!

haha....
Silly girls. 

Saturday, another rainy day. 
Friday was not rainy but
it stayed cloudy 
all day. Did you know that
would explain the beautiful
sunset? Yes, cloudy days
usually make good sunsets. 
Just like shooting outside,
most folks think that 
it needs to be a sunny day,
but really, a cloudy day is
better for shooting, esp
people. The sun tends to 
produce shiny foreheads
or worse, BALD heads!
When you grab that camea
and set out to take pics, 
remember, cloudy is best.

Pam




Comments

Mari said…
THat is such a pretty sunset! Your property is very pretty.
Love the cats!
Ann said…
Is that your neighbors house with the yard all flooded? That doesn't look good.
MadSnapper said…
that first photo is awesome. so beautiful. flaming trees. I am thinking you have to check any and all devices carefully before turnin them on or shutting doors and cabinets
Marie Smith said…
The furs are playing hide and seek!
Jeanie said…
Boy, with that one you have to check every single moving appliance before you use it!
That sunset is stunning and so are you sweet kitties!
Sandee said…
Oh that sunset is most beautiful.

I had to laugh at Kismet. Our Squeaker can do the same thing. We're ever careful to know where she is before we start the laundry or close a door.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
I'm unclear on why that would be a bad place for a flowerbed. You have to make sure you look in everything before you start as a cat might be hiding. They sure get in the wildest places.
Darla M Sands said…
A day or so ago Terra got into the shower stall, which I didn't realize at first. Thank heaven, she rattled the closed door. I know cats are both predator and prey out in the wild, but why they don't cry when stuck in a closet, room, or cupboard blows my mind. Best wishes, my dear!
That certainly is a beautiful sunset.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom