Rustic Barns, Other Structures and Churches

 I went back out again
Tuesday with my camera.
These places are not
the Forgotten in 
Hickman Co. They were
taken in the county next 
to us.


Love this shot with the
one little cow just relaxing.

 
I think this barn has
seen better days.





Love this shot, the sky was 
perfect.


Here are a few
churches I got 
Tuesday.




Wed. I stayed home.
Cleaned up some plastic 
bags that blew into the 
yard with the rains
and winds.

Hope you enjoyed my
pics.

Pam




Comments

Liz A. said…
You've got quite the collection of barns there.
Darla M Sands said…
The one with the perfect sky is awesome. As much as I adore animals of every ilk, the image of that road is exquisite. It makes me want to drive down that slight hill, around the bend, and beyond. Your self taught photography skills are incredible. Be well, my dear.
Ann said…
Love them all. I love barns. I don't know what it is about them but they just sort of draw me in.
Rhodesia said…
Love the pictures here of the old places.

Sorry, I am not keeping up well and at present, we are in Namibia until the beginning of April enjoying African Wild life.

I hope all is well, Cheers Diane
MadSnapper said…
I like them all, the older the better. I could live in that log cabine.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom