Daughter and Mom Day Out, Granny, Daddy, and Son and DIL

 I blogged about the fact
that this is the 85th year of 
the Wizard of Oz and that 
a lot of theaters were showing 
the show on the big screen.

I got Amber and I tickets
for Sunday.
Selfie of me
about to head out to pic up 
Amber.

Show is about to start.

We had fun.

This popped up as a memory
on my FB page Sunday. 
This is my granny and 
my daughter, Amber. 
Amber was 2 months old,
pic taken 1981.

We lost granny in 
Feb. 1987.

Also, Sunday, Jan. 28 would have
been my dad's bday.
He would be 96.


 


Matter of fact, lost
daddy in May, 1987.
Only a few months after
losing granny, actually, lost
him on May 12th, which would
have been granny's bday.

Granny that I speak of was mom's
mom. 

Talking family, this is
Ted and Debra, my ex's
sis in law and brother in 
law with my daughter in law, 
Britney and my handsome son,
Cory. Ted and Debra's son
got married in Vegas, and since
Brit and Cory are only 
six hours away, they drove
up for the wedding.

Debra as nice enough to tag me
in the pic of Cory.

This is my summer to go 
to Calif. but I will not be 
going, between the house buying
and other stuff, on top of 
no longer working two part
time jobs, money is tight.
But, Cory is saying he and 
Brit will be visiting this 
fall. Cory has been here twice
for funerals but him and 
Brit have not been here since
2015. He usually splits
his time between his 
dads and my place.

Hoping you had a great weekend,
Pam











Comments

Mari said…
You looks so nice and I bet you had a great time.
Love seeing those family pics too!
Jeanette said…
So glad your son is coming to visit! My son lives in NH and visits a few time a year. I'm hoping to get out to see him sometime this year! Fun time with your daughter!
That was a really nice look back at your family. I'm glad you had a good time at the Wizard anniversary!
Liz A. said…
At least you'll get to see your son, then. It looks like you had fun at The Wizard of Oz.
Ann said…
Always good to have a mother daughter day out. I'm glad you are closer to your daughter now so that you can do that more often.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom