The Witch is In, Cat Tree, Cats, Bug, Night out with Wine

 Hey witches
the sign is out!

Went by my brothers house
 to crop him off
some soup I made and 
I saw this in the yard.
A dead portion of 
a tree, planted in the 
yard. Mark is going to 
but some pieces of
wood on it for the 
outside cats have
a CAT TREE!
I love it.

Recently, there are three new
additions to the Montgomery
Cat Homestead!
One of the new ones
is this beautiful
Siamesa cat,
love the blue eyes,


Now sure which one this
is, either Vit C or Vit D, 
but he sure does have 
a costly seat on that
Porsche.
cat

When I headed to Mark's 
house, I was about out of 
my hood when I felt like
I got stung in my right
 side, twice. I pulled over, jumped
out, shook my shirt and nothing
came out.
Looked it the car and there
on my seat was the 
biggest uglies 
bug I ever saw.
I caught it and showed
Mark when I got there.
It bit me twice, it
hurt like crap and 
it burned for a long 
time after.

According to my great
FB friends, I was
told this was an 
assissan bug.

I wanted to kill it but
Mark let it go outside.

I feel like my portion
of the universe is out 
of alignment.

Sunday night I sat on the deck
and painted. I had my tv, 
candle, cats and wine.


 I have a friend that makes
wine. I got a bottle of
Blackberry for Theresa's 
bday and while
I was there, I got me
a bottle of 
Elderberry.

Couple of evenings I sat 
out on the deck and had 
some. The first night I realized
I had no
wine glasses.

I pulled this pretty out of 
the china cabinet.
My moms dad, got these
at a gas station with fill ups,
I have about six.

Mom used to fix pudding
and scoop it over in 
these, covering with 
plastic wrap and sitting in the 
fridge for us when we got 
out of school.



The memories.

Pam






Comments

Ann said…
That's a really nasty looking bug (and bite). I've never seen one of those before.
Christine said…
Bad luck on that bite! I suppose better he let it go.
Darla M Sands said…
That is a sweet memory. :) I remember those premiums, as I believe they were termed, like your glass station glasses. There were some quirky ones, like the shiny golden flatware my mother got from the grocery store. My father gave me the smattering of butter knives, forks, and spoons after she passed away. Finding the utensils both gaudy and rather flimsy, I use them to serve canned cat food. lol Your luck is atrocious. ~hugs~ I didn't know assassin bugs would go after human flesh. As for you and your equally awesome brother, I wish you two could come here and give me ideas.
Liz A. said…
It's nice to get out the old stuff and use it again.
I bet that bug bite hurt like hell. Let's hope it does not live up to it's name!
Your post reminded me of the fact that my mom used to make pudding the exact same way. What a random memory!
That does look a nasty bug bite, I'd not heard of those assissan bugs before.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom