Oh my, Oh my, What have I been up too?

 Oh my, 
oh my, 
oh my,
You will be totally
surprised at what 
I have been up to!!

I bought a house!
SAY WHAT?
Yep, during the 
to the past six to seven
months of being down thanks
to Stoner and the issues
 with infections and stuff since
my three surgeries, I had
 time to think!

Sometimes, me just doing 
comes out better than my 
thinking it through.
However, sometimes a 
combo of both works
good also.

My thoughts through this 
yr. have been, 
redo upstairs to be able
to locate a place for the
washer and dryer. But
then there was the issue of 
all the steps and how
between the Fibro, back
issues and hip issues how
I could live my life out 
here. But being sick, 
alone (some of that my choice),
my daughter being a basket 
case living 1 hr and 15 mins
down the road and having 
to get kids up and going 
and her job there, I decided
a move was best.

After the move to the 
childhood home, I thought
 that would be my last.
But, I am not sure how
to go about that, to
be an answer that really works.

I have nieces and nephews here,
that I never see. I only see
 my one brother and wife
from time to time.
I have been here long enough 
to find that peace I needed 
and the strength to now sell
this home.

I had been watching the listings
for the area around my daughter.
And looking at this one home.
Friday my friend and realtor 
met there for me to look at 
it. I loved it.
And I put an offer on 
it with the clause that mine
sells. I have just shy of
two days to get mine on 
the market!!

Things to do!
To Do!
Here is the listing for 
my soon to be new 
home (I hope)..


I put in the offer that day.
But I was also asking for three
things, minor things that 
would not hinder my 
offer. We threw out three 
things seeing which on 
he would bite on, and he 
went with all three!
Plus, 2000 towards closing
cost!

A shed, now this one is in 
the air cause I am not 
talking a tiny shed, all
craft stuff will be out in this
shed. It has to be a good size.

Screen in the back porch, I 
originally said half, but I think
he went with whole. We will see.

And, a carport cover, for two
cars. Brand spankng new!!
Yard doable for me and 
when I can't do it, the boys can.
 I will be 8 mins from Amber.

There are only five steps up to 
the back deck, and the up there
leads into the dining area!!
I have about 10 up my deck now,
steep ones. My front porch now has
seven up them this will have one.
Not to mention the ones to the 
laundry, 15, into the garage, 
around in the very back 
corner of the basement.

Yard looks steep but 
it really is not compared 
to what I have now.

Under the house, is surrounded with
brick o blocks of cinder blocks.
All insulated under there and you
can even stand to walk under there.
I do not wish to crowd that up
with STUFF, however, I thought
of reinforcing with my cinder block
and making a good storm 
cellar for the tornados we tend
to get these days. Room
enough for me, my felines,
Amber, the boys and the dog.

I am working on packing and 
getting ready to show.
Wish me luck...
haha, oh yes, this is also 
me doing this stuff while
I have NO ENERGY or
ump to go...

Pam
c

Comments

Liz A. said…
You had been talking about making a move, so I'm not terribly surprised. I thought you were planning on waiting until next year, though.
Darla M Sands said…
I'm so excited for you and wishing the strength plus assistance getting things done. Hugs, my dear.
Sandee said…
Oh I love your new almost home. I hope you get it. Way to go, Pam. I'm doing a happy dance for you.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Ann said…
Love the house. Best of luck selling yours so you can make that move.
Very exciting news, hope all goes well.
Take care.

All the best Jan
Good for you, it looks lovely. Commenting is limited for me since or Brian died.
Red Rose Alley said…
This is great news, Pam. The house looks charming, and it will be nice to be close to your daughter. I hope all goes well with the sale of your house, buying the new one, and the move. : )

Have a pleasant October week.

~Sheri
Christine said…
Big news indeed! Congrats on your new purchase!
Marie Smith said…
I am excited for you, Pam. How wonderful to live near your daughter and the grandies and have a new home.
Jeanie said…
This looks wonderful, Pam. I liked the description and with the additional upgrades you talked about, even better. You are choosing for all the right reasons and despite the quickness of action, you have put a lot of thought into what you needs and so you're ready. Fingers crossed all works out!
BeachGypsy said…
It looks great-- so happy for you! Like I said a week or so ago-- I think you made the right decision. Love the back porch!
Say what?!!? Now, that is exciting. Hopefully yours sells soon and both transactions go smoothly.
Jeanette said…
Oh wow! How exciting! Beautiful house and I love, love, love the front and back porches! Congratulations and Good Luck!
Rajani Rehana said…
Beautiful blog
Rajani Rehana said…
Beautiful blog

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom